CHAPTER 10

Silence ensues before the reporters take the opportunity and take more pictures than usual, knowing that this would be a heated topic tomorrow.

It's impossible to not know Sung Hyunjae, this beast, even if you are not interested in dramas. His presence stretches around the world, raking in more fans every year. From his debut year till now, his fame did not diminish even a little. Aside from that, he's also famous for being an actor who's brazen enough to date both women and men, not being secretive even a little. He caused many scandals but one thing that stands out is, it never lasts more than one month. So, in the mind of everyone at the banquet, including the reporters, is just one thought,

'We'll see how long it lasts this time.'

Sung Hyunjae of course knows what they are thinking so the deal he made with Yoojin is, "I already have someone I set my eyes on so just give me one year and that person will take your place."

"Huh...How can you be so sure that the person you're talking about will be yours after a year?" Yoojin retorted. He did want to repay Hyunjae but not this. No, he doesn't want to be with this old man. Even if it's just an act.

Hyunjae smiles, eyes gazing at Yoojin, he said confidently, "No, he will be mine. I'll make sure he falls for me just like I did."

Yoojin became quiet as he knows that this beast is serious. He then silently lit a candle for that said man, 'I don't know who you are but, blame the world for making this beast fall for you.'

"Here, eat this. It's good." With their bodies basically plastered together, Hyunjae put some of the pastries into Yoojin's plate while his other hand circled around Yoojin's waist. Hyunjae completely pulled off the whipped and caring lover appearance as the people around them were blinded by this massive PDA.

Well, who knows if it's just acting or not? They thought.

Yoojin, the receiving end, grimaced. He faked a smile and said in a soft tone, "En, it does look good. Thank you." Anymore than this and Yoojin might just puke on the plate.

Hyunjae chuckled at the awkward tone and peck a kiss on Yoojin's lips, "Anything for you, dear."

"You- Uh, ahahaha..." Yoojin who's hand is ready to slap someone laughed as he intertwined their hand, eyes gaze adoringly toward Hyunjae, "Don't do that, please. People are watching." He then 'shyly' looked around.

Hyunjae couldn't help but be amused and chuckled. He bowed down a little bit and whispered, "Well, aren't you a little too good at this? Not your first time, I see." Pecking another kiss, he called the waiter asking him to escort Yoojin to the VIP Room he booked beforehand. The PDA is enough already for now seeing the People around them stares shocked. Why?

Because no matter what, in the past, Hyunjae will not take the initiative to 'act' on it.

.

.

"Ah yes, I'm fine. Yoohyun, you're worrying too much. I'm in a room Hyunjae booked. He went to talk with others. Myungwoo called me? What did he say? Ah...I see...Okay, I'll call him back later. Yes, yes, I'll be careful. Okay, good night." As soon as the call ended, the room's door opened and Hyunjae enter, a whiff of wine didn't escaped Yoojin's nose.

"It's late now. I need to go back." Yoojin spoke. The other man did not reply and walked toward him. Yoojin knows damn well how high this man's alcohol tolerance is so he does nothing and just stares. Hyunjae sat beside Yoojin when he suddenly lay down on Yoojin's laps, face facing the petite man's abdomen. Hyunjae snuggled to Yoojin as he wrapped his arms around Yoojin's waist. "Stay like this for a minute. Please."

Vaguely, Yoojin knows something happened so he keeps silent.

.

.

"Choi Han, how long are you gonna keep doing this?" Rok Soo asked, patting the man's head at the same time. Choi Han who's been lying down on Rok Soo's laps only snuggled further while tightening his grips over Rok Soo's other hand. "Just a little more...I need a recharge."

After the interview session with the ORV's company today, Rok Soo accepted Choi Han's invitation for dinner at his home. Though he's the one who has to cook.

Rok Soo pecked a quick kiss on Choi Han's head, remembering the things Alberu told him before. 'I didn't realize he's been thinking that...I thought by doting on him, I already show my feelings for him. Guess it just makes Choi Han more anxious.'

Rok Soo got an idea.

"Hey, want to do it?" Rok Soo asked in a very soft voice. Nonetheless, the supposed sleeping man instantly wakes up. He looks very surprised. "But, Rok Soo, I thought we're gonna stop doing it until the filming finished." Though he said that, Cho Hand's hands already started to caress Rok Soo.

"I want to do it. What? You don't want- Mmph!" Choi Han went in for a kiss as his hands wandered in Rok Soo's shirt. His tongue licking Rok Soo's lips, instantly invaded Rok Soo's mouth as he fiercely sucked on everything. Rok Soo went weak and was supported by Choi Han as he started to kiss on his neck. "Ngh..Nh, Ah! C-Choi Han, let's go to bed-! Ngh..." Rok Soo tries his best to say it.

"En...'kay." Carried off to bed, Choi Han took off Rok Soo's clothes as he began kissing all over him. "So beautiful... All mine...I love you Rok Soo, I love you..." Choi Han grabbed a lube and began to stretch Rok Soo.

"Ah! Ngh..Nh! S-Slow down...Ngh!"

.

.

"Ugh..." Rok Soo is half regretting his decision last night. That brat didn't stop until morning no matter how much he begged. Back in pain, Rok Soo feels like slapping his past self. "Ah, Rok Soo, you're awake!" Choi Han was carrying a plate of pancakes and a glass of smoothie for Rok Soo, his face brighter than before. His previous stressed face was gone and was replaced with a big smile.

'I guess this much pain can be ignored...'

"Choi Han."

"Yes?"

"I love you."

Cough! Cough!

The shocked expression of Choi Han turned to joy as he went to hug Rok Soo. "He he.." he laughed quietly.

'I really should express my feelings more. He didn't even question what I suddenly said...'

A/N: Sorry for the late update:( Btw, I'm not gonna make a full description of explicit scene even in the future chapter. At best, I'll only describe it a little and right away finished it.

Hope you enjoy this chapter:)