CHAPTER 1

"Rok soo-ssi, please accept this drama."

"No."

"You already took a leave for 1 month, Rok Soo-ssi. Your fans are causing havoc on our company's homepage."

Rok Soo eyebrows twitch in annoyance. Time became fast when you're resting but slow as a snail when you're working. 

"Damn it." he mumbled.

Rok Soo took a glance at the script and a line caught his attention. It's the name of the main character. It's spelt and pronounced exactly like his name.

Kim Rok Soo.

"...Is this a joke?" He glanced at his manager whose face was smiling ear to ear. "Don't worry, your real name wasn't found out. It's a coincidence. The company has checked it out." Kim Hee Young, the one that has been his manager since the beginning stated.

"No."

Hee Young sighed in dismay. Nonetheless, she will not give up as the company is suffering from the fan's havoc because of the man in front of her right now. All the experiences she had all these years of dealing with Rok Soo's nature come in handy.

"Why don't you read the script first? The protagonist is similar to you, Rok Soo-ssi. Both of you want to live a slacker life." Rok Soo's ear perked up hearing the word 'slacker'. Hee Young continued," Plus, the director promised that they will give you the best room for you to rest and will not force the schedule onto you, meaning that you can work at your own pace.  Even the food that will be served during the shooting is from your favourite restaurant." Rok Soo eyes blinked with glee. "Moreover, after this drama finishes, you will be given 2 months of vacation."  

'Since you'll have to work hard this time,' she thought inwardly.

On the other hand, Hee Young has successfully caught Rok Soo's attention. 

" I will play as the protagonist, right?" She nodded. "I'll take it. How many days do I have?"

"The shooting will start in two weeks. Except for the one stated in the script, you will be informed when the shooting started."

As Hee Young has other work to do, she left Rok Soo with the script and went to the company. Rok Soo spent hours studying the script and proceeded to memorise his lines. 

In the evening, he stopped. He gets up to get dinner when his phone buzzed. "What is it?... Okay, meet you there." The call ended.

Rok Soo changes his clothes to dark grey jeans, a white collared shirt and a wine red cardigan. Another layer of long dark grey coat, wine red scarf protecting his neck from cold as it is winter right now and silver watch decorates his wrist. Rok Soo gives off a nobility aura full of elegance and somewhat heavy pressure that attracts people.

Paparazzi are a nuisance so he wears a hat and mask to avoid them. Calling his driver, Rok Soo went to the restaurant where Dokja and Sooyoung always get dinner. 

*****

"Dokja, do you get the script?" Han Sooyoung asked the man in front of him who's wearing light colour pants with a white shirt tucked in and creamy colour coats. This type of clothing perfectly matches his bland temperaments. He smiled slightly as he nodded, "Looks like we'll be working together." 

Han Sooyoung clicked her tongue," What bad luck I have to work with you." Kim Dokja laughed, "This time, the script intrigued me. Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint. The title is pretty interesting."

"Yeah, especially the protagonist's personality. He's a rat bastard just like you." Han Sooyoung said." When will Rok Soo come? I'm tired of waiting."

Speak of the devil, the devil shall come. Kim Rok Soo enters the restaurant as he looks around to find his friends. Dokja waved to him as Rok Soo found them. 

"That bastard is a problem too. As the saying goes, birds of a feather flock together." She gave her remarks once again. 

"You're the same," Dokja chided in.