CHAPTER 9

"???" Probably can guess what Alberu's thinking, Choi Han looks awkward. " I mean, when I confessed, he didn't fluster or anything and instead pensively looked at me. Maybe, he actually just felt obligated to date me? Maybe he actually doesn't like me? Because I was always kind to him, he felt sympathetic and accepted me? What if he will actually reject me after realising that this relationship is going nowhere? What if he actually likes y-"

"Hold on, Choi Han!" God, is this kid crazy?? Does he even know how wasted Rok Soo became after realising that he fell in love with some brat knowing that he can't confess because you are younger and he can't destroy your future? Pensive? He's just frozen! And did he just want to say Rok Soo likes me!? I would rather invoke God's wrath than become Rok Soo's lover. God knows how insufferable that dongsaeng of his! "Choi Han, what makes you say this? Did anything happen?"

Dejected, Choi Han plays with the water bottle in his hands, "..No..It's just that..I really can't seem to find any reasons why Rok Soo accepted me. It makes me overthink.."

'Huh..So it's like this..That brat, Rok Soo, has he ever said I love you, I wonder...' " Why don't you talk with Rok Soo about this?"

"But, I don't want to trouble him.."

'Are you saying you can trouble this single man!?' Alberu sighed, " Choi Han, you need to know this, Rok Soo loves you. He loves so much more than you think. After shooting, go talk to him about this. Don't think too much and talk. For you, Rok Soo can spend his whole life listening to you. Trust me, okay?" Words from Alberu did cheer him up a little. He looks determined too. Alberu frozed. "Wait, if you actually know Jonghyuk from a long time, did you talk about this with him?"

Choi han nodded, " I did."

"What did he say?" Alberu's a little curious now.

"Bullshit."

"..."

.

.

"Gosh, disgusting. He actually gives us dog food early in the morning." Sooyoung, looking dead in the eye, gagged at the action of the couple in front of him now. They are having lunch and the said couple, sitting close to each other, look harmonious and sweet. Pink air floating around them with the warm and doting smile on Jonghyuk's face steals a glance from the passersby.

"Haha, I actually think those two are cute." Seolhwa, as angelic as ever, chuckled. "Pfft, cute? Yeah, they are cute. One's a rat and another one's a sunfish. Really, cute." Heewon said sarcastically. "Also, Jihye, stop taking pictures." Jihye pouted and quietly put her phone on the table. Hyunsung, who's been eating awkwardly, said, "We got our first interview tomorrow, right?" The ORV and TCF series have been blowing up on the internet since the beginning and never died down. They have acquired lots of fans internationally and each of the actors' fame rose up instantly. A variety of brands have tried to contact them to endorse their brands. Amidst this flame, a movie called S-Classes That I raised became another hot topic. It is now known to the world that Sooyoung, Dokja, Rok Soo and Yoojin are best friends so the fans become crazier. They were called together to shoot an endorsement together and many else.

Another point to talk about is the fact that on another side of fandom, various CP was formed and three CP are particularly popular, Jonghyuk and Dokja, Rok Soo and Choi Han, Yoojin and Hyunjae. Safe to say, they now have their own specific fanbase and lots of merch, fanfiction and thread about them are on the internet.

"Yeah. Dokja, put a leash on your beast, can you? We can't mess up tomorrow." Heewon interrupted them. Dokja woke up from his world and replied, "Heewon, I know that. And don't call him that." Dokja proceeded to show their joint hand. He enjoyed looking at those scowling expressions. Seolhwa and Sangah laughed at their antics while Hyunsung just smiled, feeling at ease somehow. 'They are happy now. I'm glad.'

(Ps; the kids are sleeping since this is a break. Just let the adults eat dog food for them.)

.

.

"Hyung, are you going to meet that bastard right now?" Displeased, Yoohyun didn't like the idea of that twisted bastard becoming his brother-in-law. He should have tried to cockblock that man earlier after he showed interest in his dear brother, dammit. Yoojin can guess his little brother's thoughts so he chuckled and went to pat his head. "Yoohyun, don't worry, Hyunjae is...umm..yeah, he's a twisted bastard but, well, I think he's trying to be good to you."

'Good..?' Yoohyun scoffed inwardly. 'That bastard actually tried to ambush me a day ago, literally.' Still, Yoohyun has to admit that Hyunjae actually cared for his brother and seems..sincere. "Okay, be safe out there."

"Good. I'll be back tonight. Bye."

"Have fun."

Yoojin wore his mask and went downstairs. This area is high-end and especially built for celebrities so the security is pretty good. Hyunjae has been waiting for him with his expensive cars in a suit. His hair was slick back, giving a good view of his handsome face. The suit, in a palette of nude colour mixing with white looks perfect on that body. His face and body could cause seizures from girls and jealousy from men. Hyunjae's eyes lit up and his smile had a tint of warmth in it when he saw Yoojin. It looks more dazzling when he saw the suit Yoojin's wearing. "You wore it.."

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. Can't waste it, can we?" Yoojin smiles. "Anyway, let's get going. You said you want to introduce me to the whole world. Don't tell me you're scared now, right?"

Hyunjae opens the car's back door and lets Yoojin enter first. He then slightly leaned toward Yoojin and kissed him on the cheeks, "Of course not. I will proudly tell the world that you are the only one I'm looking at and you have stolen my heart."

"Pfft..Okay, okay. Don't be sweet here, I'm just helping you from those engagements. We should be sweet there, not here where no one is looking."

It's a deal they make during the shooting of the movie, where Yoojin will act as Hyunjae's lover because Hyunjae doesn't want to get married in return for Hyunjae saving Yoojin from a kidnapping that happened before. Though, Yoojin may think it as a compensation but not Yoohyun and Hyunjae. Hyunjae has his own goal and Yoohyun knows damn well what that goal is. The readers too*wink profusely*.

It's a banquet. A grand one. Where Hyunjae was invited because he's not just a mere actor, thank you. Hyunjae knows that he will get a pest, asking for his marriage so asking for Yoojin's assistant is actually helping him in many ways since everyone is aware of his taste in taking both women and men. Their car stopped and the chauffeur opened the door for them. As soon as they stepped out of the car, flashes of light overwhelmed them as Hyunjae hold Yoojin's hand and he in return hold Hyunjae's. They walked in, looking very intimate. The reporters knew something's up and took a ton of photos.

Arriving at the entrance, Hyunjae was greeted by the host of the banquet and he asked, "Um, Hyunjae-ssi, this is..?" Hyunjae's hold tightened and he smiled meaningfully, pure adoration in his eyes escaped Yoojin's vision but not the others, "It's my other half. Han Yoojin, my love."

A/N: Not me writing this instead of studying for my exam next day. Anyway, I don't care anymore *sips tea*. And so, hope you enjoy this chapter:)