CHAPTER 6

It's during their second semester.

"Aigoo, the class finally ended." Dokja stretched his body as soon as the lecturer left. Rok Soo, who took the same class as him, yawned, "Let's get some lunch first before we meet them."

"Okay. What about them?"

"I'm sure they will eat first. Let's just buy them drinks."

They stopped by the nearest restaurant as the meeting place with Sooyoung and Yoojin is at their campus library. As they were eating, Rok Soo asks Dokja, "You like Yoojin, aren't you?"

Cough!Cough!Cough!

"What...?" The sudden question leaves him off guard. The said man who asked that look at him while eating. The way he asked nonchalantly as if it's just an irrelevant question gets him every time. "Haha..why do you suddenly asked that? Don't joke..."

"Your obvious little crush? Yeah, we know except Yoojin. I mean, it is OBVIOUS."

"Uhh...."

"You want me to help?"

"What?"

******

In the dining area. Everyone could see, how Dokja is smiling fondly now. His eyes curve gently, filled with happiness. Those beautiful pink lips smile wide and his tone is mild and mellow when speaking to Yoojin. "How are you, Yoojin? When did you arrive?"

"I just arrived." The boy laughed lightly. " What about you?"

"Me too. We were eating. Are you alone?"

"Nope! Yoohyun is with me. He's in the shower."

"I see...We should celebrate next time. The S-Classes series are conquering the chart now."

"Haha, we should!"

Sooyoung and Rok Soo could only roll their eyes at this development.

"Hold the phone." Rok Soo speaks up, poking their little bubble. As Dokja went up to the area where the camera wasn't set up, everyone continues to eat, pretending as if they didn't see anything when Sooyoung and Rok Soo warned them with their eyes.

Except for one person.

'What...? He never smiles like that before. Who is that person? His lover? No way...no. Why can that person get Dokja's attention? Why it's not me? What..no, Dokja is not mine...Why....We just a friend...friend...friend...friend....friend...friend....'

'I don't want to be a friend.'

"Hey, what are you standing here for? You're blocking the way." Beacrox didn't know why this person in front of him suddenly stopped. Jonghyuk flinched a little as he remembered that they were still recorded. The turbulent thought in his mind quieted down as his gaze become cold again. Colder than before.

He eats in silence.

*******

"Mm.." It's 6 in the morning and Dokja has to wake up early today. Though the first episode has finished, they still have to shoot for another. It's a series after all. He wakes up groggily, stretching those flimsy fair arm. Taking the clothes he has to wear today, he was thoroughly was woken up when a broad body suddenly appears in front of him as soon as he opens the door.

"J-jonghyuk-ah..you scared me." In a black turtleneck sweater, showing off those packs, he stood really close to the door. Dokja almost crashed onto that chest. "..." Jonghyuk did not say anything for a while causing Dokja to look up.