CHAPTER 2

"You get a script too?" Dokja asked. Rok Soo let out a muffled sound as he's chewing grilled meat. "What is it called?"

"Trash of the Count's Family."

"That sounds cheesy just like ours." Han Sooyoung said. Rok Soo nodded in agreement." Still, the protagonist is interesting. That's why I accept the role."

Definitely not because of the 2 months vacation.

"Are you sure it's not because of the 2 months vacation you were promised by your company?" Han Sooyoung laughed as she continued, " In our script, there's a second protagonist and I heard the actor that will play this role is that new actor who's been extremely popular lately."

Rok Soo, who's been eating, chipped in, "His name is Yoo Jonghyuk, right?"

Yoo Jonghyuk, an upcoming new actor. His godly handsome face, body packed with muscle and impeccable acting skills. He's the dark horse in the entertainment industry this year.

"Can he act well as the rumours say though?" Rok Soo inquired." I mean, the script you got is from one of the famous scriptwriters so I do not doubt that even the director will be a pain if he invited both of you to have main roles. This kind of director who invited veteran actors can not withstand noob acting."

"Who knows? We can only wait for the shooting to start." Dokja answered. " You have last year's dark horse as the main cast, right? His name is Choi han if I remember correctly."

"Hmm…" Rok Soo's blank face pondered for a moment. Then, his pale pink lips start to move," Don't you think that both of our lineup for the main cast are kind of rich? In my case, setting aside Choi han, they even invite Albert, that vicious-looking old man and that famous kid voice actor too. In short, all of the main cast are either veteran actors or international actors."

"That's true. I guess the sponsor is simply a rich young masters." Sounded Han Sooyoung. "And picky too."

"We will know the reason sooner or later," Dokja said. "By the way, Yoojin called saying that he'll be back in two days."

Rok Soo stopped eating as he asked, "So fast? I thought he said he'll be gone for two years? There's one month left." 

"The shooting ended early." Rok Soo hummed in understanding. 

They chatted and ate until midnight as it's been such a long time they didn't meet, each have work and responsibility as an adult and actor. Sooyoung and Dokja became best friend in high school while Rok Soo and Yoojin during university. The life as a student ended and each bearing their own responsibility.

Thus, they lost contact with each other.

When they met in the industry as a newbie, they can only laughed. Bewildered at the play of fate, pulling their existence together.

Once again, just like before, they supported each other until they become what they are now.

*****

Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring! 

Slender and fair hand turned off the phone alarm as a whispering voice sounded in the quiet room.

"Ugh...I drank too much last night," Waking up from the bed, Dokja's fair, lean body came to light. Dokja's face is not handsome like Rok Soo but with those long eyelashes, fair skin and lean body coupled with incredible acting skill and a wide range of knowledge, he gained a large fanbase worldwide. Different from the other, his fans are rational, mature and consist of adults more than young people as they appreciate Dokja's skill more than his face. (Though honestly, they loved looking at his lean and fair body ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆)