Best Friend Forever

Start from the beginning

His Sister..Memory, telling him to go faster or else he will be late for his first day at Primary School...wonder why did he go there at the first place-

He walked faster than before, but suddenly he stop.. His ayes were Staring at a skeleton like him.. With a bunny hat, a red and yellow eyes , with two other skeletons besides her...

"Who is that?" He whispered to himself.

"That's Drop, and her brothers"

"Akkkh! Crescent wtf are you doing here!?" Merciless asked with a shocked ayes-

"You seem to be lonely-" Crescent replied him. "Now.. Let's go to our class or we just gonna be late-"

Merciless nods and follow his Brother.
.
.
.
Lunch time(Still Flashback)

🔪Merciless Pov💬

"Ugh! I hate art class, I don't even get interesting on that- why does I have to go there?" I mumble quietly, but suddenly my mind get disturbed by.... That girl.. Again? As she walked into my way..

"H-hey, D-do you want to be my friend?" She said with an unsure look.

"Friend?" I asked with a blank ayes..I... Never had friend before.. It's hard to get one " Sure.."

"R-Really!? thank you" she said with a smile..
.
.
.
End of flashback

And that's how I met her.. She introduce me with her friends as well..

Sprinkle, Fury, Lurro, PJ(Paperjam), Gradient, Starcross.. One of my cousin..

You can say it that I hate him.. I really do. And It's not because my father and his mom are siblings-enemy, but it's because he getting a little bit too close to Drop.. That bullsh*t-

I remember the day she got bullied though, those morons are messing with the wrong person.

3 person POV (flashbacks)

"S-stop, please let me go! I-I'll do anything" Drop begged to letting her go.

"Huh? You think you can just beg and then we let you go? Are you stupid or something like that?"

"Oi morons! What the f*ck are you doing!?" Suddenly Merciless yelled and run toward the bullies, he then pull out the sharp knife he always carried in his backpack. He stab one of them in the back and push him to the ground.

Drop is terrifying. She never sees her best friend hurt anybody, well- I mean, she know his father is a guardian of negativity and of course he killed someone. But she never expected to see him do it in front of her.

Merciless continues to hurt them, blood is literally everywhere.. He didn't stop.

After seem like forever, he finally stopped. His ayes are black, his clothes are full of blood, his knife is bloody. Drop will be traumatized after this..

"Drop! Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"Merci!"

No one POV💬

"Merci!" Drop called him."What are you doing in here? You supposed to go home.. It's already late".

"Alright, alright.. I'm going home" Merciless said as he start to walked home.. "See you tomorrow, Drop!" Merciless waving to Drop.

"Bye bye Merci" Drop waving at him with a closed ayes smile.

.
.
.
At Nightmare's Castle

Merciless walked to the gate and he open it.. He continue to walk in...

"Where have you been!?" The king of nightmare said to him with an angry tone.

"It's none of your business, father.. " He replied with a blank ayes as he walked to the Hall where his siblings are..
.
.
.
"Hey, Merci!" Memory, his sister.. Wave at him as she handed Merciless a sandwich. "Here"

"Thanks... I guess"

"So~ are you enjoyed hangout with Drop? " Angst asked him.

"Huh? I dunno?"

"Really? You don't know?" Crescent asked with a bored tone.

"Well, every time I close with her, my heart beat faster than I should be. I don't know why is that I just feelin-"
Memory gaps, her brother is in love! But sadly he doesn't know it yet-

"Since when did you feeling like that?"
Angst asked curiously.

"Since.. The first time I meet her. Why? " Merciless answered with a bored tone.

"You stupid"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You are in love you idiot! How could you be that stupid!? " Crescent yelled at him, While Merciless stare at him with a wide ayes.

"I.. What!?" Merciless froze. "Are you sure this is love? "

"Of course! How couldn't it be? " Memory yelled at him.

"Shut up both of you! I'm trying to read this book" Angst whisper-yelled at them. They don't want their father to find out about this, of course. They don't want to deal with punishment for hanging out with their enemy. .
.
.
.

It been months since Merciless realize that he love Drop. He try to make that feeling gone, but nothing seems work..
Until one day, he decide to confess.

"I'm sorry Merciless, I didn't feel the same way.. "

"W-what?" He shocked to hear it, after all they are best friend! She couldn't be not feeling the same way! The way she looked at him explain everything.. But, why does she reject him? Did he do something wrong?

"T-this have to be a mistake, you love me! Right? The way you looked at me is like you always waiting for me to confess to you!" Merciless asked with an angry tone.

"I-i know that's hurt, Merci. But I don't love you the same way, you should move on-"

"NO!" Merciless cut her of. He couldn't deal with this, NEVER. He can't just leave her alone! "Why didn't you feel the same way? Oh.. It is because of that b*stard Starcross!?"

"What? N-no! I don't even know much about him!" Merciless grap her wrist, Drop trying to struggle but failed.

"Stop struggling, Drop! I'm not trying to hurt you! " She doesn't listening.

But suddenly her vision goes black..
.
.
.

Drop wake up at unfamiliar place, her wrists are tied, she couldn't move.
Suddenly she heard the door open.

"You finally wake up, I see"

That voice! Don't tell he..

"Why are you doing this Merciless!? I thought we were friends! " Drop cried. Tears rolled down on her cheeks.

"I don't want to be friends anymore.. I wanna be more! " Merciless said with a guilty ayes. "I even kill all of the friends of yours!"

"W-what? " Drop said with a wide ayes, shocked of what she heard.

"I'm sorry Drop, but you leave me no other choice" He say as he walked to Drop.

"N-no! D-don't come close! " Drop cried, did he really do this?

It been a week? A month? Or a year? She doesn't know.
The only thing she knows is Merciless will never let her go.

(A/N: Hello! I decided to continue this one shot, because I'm bored :/)