8

THE KISS

3rd person's POV

KARTHIK felt vulnerable by her words, the thought of her leaving him suddenly scared him. He knew he can live without her by his side now, he was addicted to her presence in his life now.

But he just didn't wanted her to know that yet.

Arohi took out his jhumkas, and other accessories and kept it on table and sat on chair beside his bed.

He took his moment to observe her carefully, she was busy in doing something with a little pout looking cute.

When she was done, she gave him her all attention now asked "let's talk till you are sleepy?"

He just nodded.

She excitedly said "okay let's play 20 questions, and you can ask only one question at one time cool?"

"You are annoying but fine playing this stupid game I might feel bore and starts to feel sleepy"

"umm.. So after your accident you are like a new vetsion of yourself now different from earlier, i wanna get to know about this new version of you by heart, so I'll go first,

Tell me your favourite food, what did you liked so far?"

Karthik replied honestly "food made by you"

Arohi looked at him in surprise, and smiled in happiness "oh".

Karthik asked "why do you love me?"

Arohi looked up at his curious eyes and softly started "I love you because I've no reason not to love you. When I first saw you, you were in college's basketball playground and i felt that you're that once in a lifetime dream come true for me. I started to go there daily just to get a glimpse of you and when I got to know you I realized I feel in love with you and I wanted to make you a permanent part of my world. You became my everything.
You know I just had You and Piya di in my life, but from tomorrow...." she stopped when a tear fall from her eyes and controlled her emotions to put a happy face again.

Karthik suddenly realised this feeling, it's the same feeling that he is going through.

He doesn't want Arohi to leave him ever, he wanna make her a permanent part of his world too.

Finally he realised, he had fallen for the same girl again, even after losing his memory she managed to capture his heart again. He knew she had become his everything, without her he is nothing. She is his life now.

He smiled at the realisation and looked at her saying "your turn"

And that's how they spent next two hours getting to know other better way, suddenly Arohi said "Let's play some game on phone it'll be fun"

Karthik agreed as he has lost his sleep in her beauty and innocent sweet talks.

Arohi's legs and back started to pain already because of sitting on chair for long, so she just asked him to make some space for her in bed while they play.

Karthik nodded and shifted to right side, she got on bed adjusted her saree a little bit and got comfortable.

"okay, now let me install a good game" saying this she grabbed both phones his and hers and installed, then handing him back she blabbered about some rule and how to play the game and all.

Karthik listened her words carefully because it was new for him.

Suddenly an idea popped into her mind and she smirked giving him side glance and said "let's make a bet, anyone of us who wins, has to fulfill one demand of other, what say?"

Karthik smirked back at her saying "Sure, bring it on, let's see if you can only talk or actually play good"

Arohi just grunted at him murmuring "how can he look so hot while challenging her, not fair"

Which thankfully was unheard by karthik.

They started, karthik was confused at first but then slowly get to understand and started to play well but Arohi already won this round and giggled merrily at him, while his heart felt happier to listen to her giggles.

She said "I won, now fulfill my demand" while daring him to refuse.

He kept looking at her as asked about her demand, to which she showed her cheeks to him and demanded "kiss me"

He felt his heart will pop out anytime soon by her non stop teasings, he is a hot blooded man, till how long is he gonna survive this without doing anything, but then he thought 'why should I control she is mine anyway, I have rights'

She looked at him in surprise when he grabbed her face with both of his hands gently, she thought he will refuse.

Karthik kissed her on both of her cheeks softly and looked at her in her eyes and as if there was magic surrounding them, they both moved forward and kissed each other, slowly taking their time in the world.

Karthik started to suck her lower lips while Arohi felt desire run through her body and moved her lips along with him, they kept kissing till they ran out of breath and broke away while panting.

Arohi's eyes closed and cheeks covered in pink blush.

Karthik's hands still around her, looked at her in daze and said "let's sleep its 4am now"

Arohi was ready to get down from bed but karthik didn't let her just helped her beside him, covering her saree clad figure with duvet and pulled her till her head is placed near his heart.

Arohi can hear his heart beat, it was beating fast, she felt happy that atleast he is not hating her like before, she felt they have made some improvement.

Karthik felt she fits in his arms perfectly, it's like she was made for him. She is the missing piece of him, which he thankfully found.

And they both drifted off to sleep while being in each other's warm hold where they originally belonged.

                       ***********

Let me know how you guys felt?

I hope you guys like this story of Karthik and Arohi.

Author 🍭.