4

BREAK UP ?

3rd person's POV

Next day Arohi walked into his room, with a big smile on her face and greeted him cheerly "Good morning Karthik, did you sleep well?"

Karthik narrowed his eyes at her asking "why are you here? "

"What do you mean? " confused by his question.

Karthik gave her annoying look and said "I don't believe in all that crap of you being my girlfriend, so can you please get the hell out of my room and life? "

To which she felt this is the limit now and shouted "I'll punch you on your face if say anything more about me leaving you, because it ain't gonna happen ever, just get it in your thick mind"

Karthik again tried by "look I don't feel anything for you, so I'm just suggesting we better break up, because if I can't recall my past memories, then may be I'll never be able to return back your feelings, I hope you understand my points"

"no I don't, and you just wait I'll make you fall for me again. "

Karthik just rolled his eyes and arrongantly said "oh really? Fine then I'll give you time till I get discharged from this hospital, and till then if you are not succeeded in making me fall in love with you, then you'll walk out of my life. Deal?"

"Fine, I agree, because I have confidence in my love, I love you so much, and my love is enough to to make you fall in love for me again, I just hope you will not stop me till then" she replied with tearfull eyes.

She looked at him watching her without any emotions in his eyes, her heart ached. He did thought breaking up with her.

'so he wants to breakup with me? '

'I see'

'I promise myself, if in two weeks he still wanted to breakup and doesn't want to do anything with her, she'll seriously walk out of his life, even though she'll love him all her life, but if he is happy without her, then she'll prefer his happiness over her's.

                              ******

Let me know how you guys felt?

I hope you guys like this story of Karthik and Arohi.

Author 🍭.