1

THE ACCIDENT

3rd person's POV

(AT MARIA HOSPITAL)

HE opened his eyes only to close it again, he blinked for some time and finally his eye adjusted to brightness, he looked around in confusion he was alone.

By looking around he understood he was in a hospital.

He slowly tried to get up and leaned against the head board of bed. Pain is all he could feel at present.

He let out a groan, his head pounding by touching his head he felt it was bandaged. He was very much confused.

How the hell in the world he was in hospital and why he could't remember anything.

The door opened and doctor walked in "Hello, how are you feeling?"

He just looked at him in confusion and just asked for water.

The doctor after hanging him water asked him again, to which "my head is pounding" he let out by holding his head.

Doctor did his check up and was ready to leave when he was asked "who am I? Why can't i remember anything?".

The doctor asked him some question and after getting the answers he concluded, because of accident his patient has lost his memory.

Door opened again and a person barged in the room in a worry and tension HE could observe.

"KARTHIK sir, oh my god, I was so worried, thank god you survived the accident, I Kept praying for you and my prayers are finally heard by god, thank god sir you are alive" the man crying hysterically hugged him.

He asked "who are you?"

The man asked "what are you saying sir? I am Jack your PA" jack worriedly asked the doctor about the situation.

He got to know he was suffering from a severe memory loss. He forgot about everything, even his PA who is his friend also.

Jack went out with doctor to talk.

KARTHIK'S POV

"Can you tell me about myself? I can't recall anything?"

"Yes, ofcourse sir. Your name is KARTHIK RAIZADA. You are a ceo of Raizada groups............" and that's how he updated me about about my life, started to fill me with necessary details.

I don't know if what he said was all true or not. I don't know anything. I just have to wait till I get discharged from this hospital which will take some weeks as per doctors.

(At night)

After taking medication I was left alone again, visiting hours was over.

'Should I believe him?"

'Am I really a CEO?'

'how will I survive, I forgot everything and how will I manage in future?

'Why did it happened to me?

'what about my parents And family? Why nobody visited me?'

My head started throbbing again by thinking all these, I guess I just have to wait.

Medicines started to work I think, my eyes are drooping and slowly i feel into deep slumber.

                 ******************

Karthik lost his past memories, started to feel lonely and depressed.

Who wouldn't feel like him if in a similar situation?

Let me know your thoughts about this.

Author 🍭