- Thank you doctor..

- Dr. Yeri

- thank you Dr. Yeri

Chaeyoung said and smiled which the doctor gladly reciprocated..

It was at this time Wonwoo also arrived, he came running towards Chaeyoung..

- Chaeyoung, Where's Mina? How is she? What did the doctor say? Will she be okay?

He bombarded Chaeyoung with questions. Chaeyoung saw how protective Wonwoo was towards Mina, Mina was right Wonwoo is really caring and protective towards her. She just sighed and gave him a smile.

- Oppa, you need not worry. Our Mina is strong. She had a cardiac arrest and thanks to Jimin oppa who right away bought Mina to the hospital she didn't suffered severe damages.. however she will have partial paralysis for some time.
You can go and meet her. She's okay now.

Wonwoo just nodded but before he went inside Chaeyoung called him..

- umm.. oppa make sure to not make her worry about anything especially about the incident... And don't make her worry or stress about anything, umm..just avoid her worry about anything..

Wonwoo nodded with a smile and went inside.

Chaeyoung then sighed and sat on the nearby sit..Jimin then sat beside her..

- won't you go meet her?

- how am I supposed to go when I'm one of the reason why she is here.

- Chaeyoung, she loves you. She still loves you. Before anything happens that'll make you both regret about anything or ruin anyone's life, please take a decision. You love her. She loves you. Only both of you are making it complicated.

- it's not as easy as you say it. Did you see what happened to her? She had a freaking cardiac arrest. If you didn't bring her on time anything could've happened. I should've never come here or crossed path with hers. So many things happened in  just 2 days. Yesterday when she said those words to me I felt so worthless, so guilty that I didn't love her enough to make her question my love, guilty for leaving her, guilty for being a coward, gulity for always being the reason for her tears when I should've been the one to wipe those tears.. I don't blame her and never will. She is right Wonwoo is so much better than me, he cares for her, is protective towards her, stands up for her and moreover he loves her. I don't blame her for questioning my love though I felt hurt. Maybe she just couldn't see my love in those little things that I do for her. You should just not look on my perspective. Mina has suffered a lot too. She was ready to fight for me, fight for our love but I just gave up. And now that she finally moved on I came back just to ruin her almost perfect life. She has the right to be angry.. it's just not easy.

Jimin then let out a sigh..

- Chaeyoung, it's up to you. All I can say is even though Wonwoo loves her, cares for her, at the end the only thing that matters is who Mina wants to be with, who she wants to spend her life with and it has always been you and will always be you. I'm not Mina but after meeting her the thing I know is she still loves you. I won't say or do anything now, it depends on you guys. But I hope that you realise it before it's too late. Make sure you visit her. I'll take my leave, I'll come back later to meet Mina and also apologize to her.

Chaeyoung just nodded..

On the other hand, Wonwoo took a stool and sat beside Mina. Mina was awake but she just  pretended to be asleep. Wonwoo not having any idea just hold her hand and looked at her..

- Mina, I'm glad that you're okay now. I couldn't imagine how I would've managed myself if anything happens to you. I'm really glad that you're okay now, my love. Mina, I love you so so much. You're the only girl that made my heart skipped a beat like no one else. The first time I saw you it was love at first sight. You don't know how happy i was when you accepted my proposal. From that very moment I promised myself to forever keep you happy and not let anything or anyone hurt you and I guess I broke that promise today. I'm sorry Mina. But don't worry I'll take care of you and Chaeyoung and Eunwoo are also there with us. Our little family. I love you.