Inazuma Girls x Female! Reader Oneshot

Start from the beginning

"My my, what a sight. Miss Kamisato carried my adorable bunny all by herself, as long as you exclude the wheelchair at least. Almost as dedicated as that woman from the Tenryou Commission.", Yae Miko comments with an amused smile.

"There are hardly other possibilities to get her up here after all."

"True. A curse and a blessing at the same time. It is always a pleasant thing to see you or the others struggle to carry her here but at the same time you are less likely to bring her here in the first place. As far as I remember the last visit was a week ago. So tell me (Y/N), have you been a good girl during that time? Or have you been perhaps naughty~?"

You blush upon hearing the insinuation and shake your head firmly. "N-no, of course not."

"Says the little bunny that likes heated kisses and hickeys~"

The blush on your face intensifies by a lot.

"Haa... How much I missed your red face. Makes me want to kiss those pink lips of yours~", Miko bends down and places a soft kiss on your lips.

"B-but we a-are in public-"

"People know what's going on for quite some time now. What would be the use to hide it? Our polygamous relationship has even been written down in multiple books."

Ayaka coughs embarrassed. "Yes, and some of those books depict us in a... not so realistic way. I do love (Y/N) with my whole heart but the constant questions I get from citizens makes me sometimes wish that we kept everything hidden from the public eye..."

"I personally see it as a guarantor so that everything stays in order. If one of us decided to step out of line everyone could witness it and the backlash would be quite crushing for that somebody. Besides, our bunny loves us all equally and therefore she would be heartbroken if she was monopolized, isn't that so?"

You nod.

"Of course, it would have been easier to seal everything through marriage papers, but in that case, I would have had to legalize polygamous relationships for everyone. Even though I wish for the happiness of my people, such a lifestyle on a larger scale would only lead to chaos.", another woman joins the conversation.

"Makoto, what brings you here?", Miko tries to sound surprised but her facial expression fails her.

"Me and Ei have been searching for our darling (Y/N). Especially Ei was missing her so much. Since she dislikes walking around in public I am speaking for both of us right now. First, we went to the Kamisato Estate but the servants told us that you went to the Grand Narukami Shrine. Hence our presence here."

"That means my time with my bunny has come to an end for today."

"Sorry for that. I doubt that we will get all too much time either, if that cheers you up."

Being used to the constant changes, you wish your previous companions goodbye and let yourself get taken by the Electro Archon willingly.

Barely arrived in the privacy of the Shogun's residence, the Archon places you in a more comfortable chair and immediately caresses your cheeks. She touches your forehead with hers and breathes in and out, calming herself down. "I... didn't believe that one day we would actually come to the point where every goodbye leads to greater pain. Every time I hold you in my arms, am close to you - I wish for things to stay this way. Why do things have to change?"

"Ei... I am not disappearing, right? I am simply not always right next to you. If this agreement between you and the others wouldn't have come into action, the conflict would have spiraled down into serious chaos. It is better this way. I love you no matter what.", you comfort her.

"Yes. I wouldn't let you lose your feelings for me... and Makoto."

The moment of comfort and affection is interrupted by a knock on the door. "Shogun, I am sorry to cut your time short but Sangonomiya Kokomi-"

"-has requested (Y/N) presence, hasn't she?", Ei completes Sara's sentence with a frown on her face.

"...Yes. I will accompany her to Watatsumi Island."

"Do that. Assure that nothing harms her. I trust your capabilities in that."

Back outside, you observe the woman accompanying you. "Sara, you look rather tired. Haven't you got any sleep? If the Shogun gives you too much work, I can ask her to give you less."

"No need for that. There was just a thing that needed to be taken care of and in the end, it took me longer than originally planned. The Shogun didn't have anything to do with it."

"Nevertheless, rest is important and I really don't want you to collapse from exhaustion."

A smile appears on Sara's lips. "I am grateful for your concern. Once I brought you to Watatsumi Island I will take a break. I am so- Watch out!"

She pushes you away just in time to dodge an attack from some bandits. Even though you two were ambushed, the tengu manages to turn the tables to her favor. The attackers have to admit defeat and Sara approaches them. "(Y/N), would you be so kind and close your eyes for a moment? You can open them again when I tell you."

Obeying her you wait for the slashing sounds to stop. Once it does, everything grows perfectly quiet. Only the sound of the calm sea remains. Sara goes back to you and walks with you for some time before allowing you to open your eyes again. The small stains of blood on Sara's clothes make it obvious what happened. "Did you really have to go that far?"

"Every existence that wants to threaten your life has to face the consequences. This is not only my stance on that matter but the one of the Shogun too.", Sara explains.

You simply nod in acknowledgement.

Time passes and you reach the friendliest-looking island in the entire Nation of Inazuma.

As if having predicted your exact time of arrival, Kokomi comes to meet you. "It appears that your voyage wasn't the most... peaceful one. I am glad to see that (Y/N) came here unharmed."

"I would never have anything happen to her. If you excuse me, I will take my leave now. I promised (Y/N) to take a break." Sara gives you a small goodbye-kiss and leaves.

"What do you think of a walk on the beach (Y/N)? The sun will set soon and I believe that would be a quite endearing sight."

You smile approvingly. "I would love to."

Together, you two enjoy the scenery. Not only does the warm light reflect on the surface of the sea but also on the bubbles that float around. The sparkles make your heart flutter.

Kokomi on the other hand is focused on your eyes. Everything reflected in them. Besides the scenery, your happiness is evident in them too. Both of you enjoy the moment in your own way without saying anything. The moment is too precious to be disturbed by unnecessary words.

Once the sun has completely vanished you return to the Sangonomiya Shrine.

"Do you wish to eat something or should we simply go to sleep together?", Kokomi asks.

You think for a moment. "I am not really hungry so we can go right to the cuddling part. You're so soft and your scent reminds me of the sea. You are perfect for sleeping together~"

With that being said, you go to Kokomi's chamber and the rest of the night is spent in the warm embrace of each other.

I hope you enjoyed reading and stay healthy!