Inazuma Girls x Female! Reader Oneshot

Requested by AShowmanAtHeart

Additional TW: mentions of blood and violence, polygamous relationship (does that even count?)

For this oneshot Baal is still existent and shares a body with her sister.

"Miss (Y/N), it is time for you to wake up

"Miss (Y/N), it is time for you to wake up.", you hear a voice say before opening your window.

Hesitantly you open your eyes and see Thoma placing your clothes on the chair next to your bed. "Hm? Where is Ayaka?"

"She isn't able to make it for today's breakfast because of some urgent business. This morning I will assist you."

"Fine..."

Every morning somebody has to help you get ready because after an accident your left leg was damaged so badly that for the time being you aren't able to properly move it and walk. Technically you could do everything by yourself with some practice, but since everyone insists on helping you, you just accept their offer.

Having finished changing, Thoma puts you in a wheelchair and brings you to the room you usually eat breakfast. There, a surprise awaits you.

"Ayaka? Thoma said you went out for some urgent business..."

"That is true but luckily I ran into my brother who had enough time to take care of it for me." Ayaka walks towards you and bends over to place a kiss on your forehead. "Besides, how can I miss out a morning with someone as precious and important as you."

You smile brightly. "I am happy to be at your side too."

Together you and Ayaka sit down at the table and enjoy the meal Thoma prepared.

"Is there anything you would like to do today? The last time I decided where to go so I thought that maybe it should be your turn now.", Ayaka says while offering you a piece of egg roll with her chopsticks which you accept.

"Hmm... Let me think... Could we go to the Grand Narukami Shrine? The view up there is breathtaking and we haven't been there for quite some time now."

"And you want to see Guuji Yae again, don't you?"

You blush slightly. "Yeah..."

"As my beloved one wishes. I still don't get what you like so much about her teasing but as long as you are fine with it, I am too."

"Miss Ayaka, should I accompany you in that case? Carrying both (Y/N) and her wheelchair is too much for one person alone.", Thoma asks.

The girl nods. "You are right, yes. In that case I will take (Y/N) and you the wheelchair."

Half an hour later you three are climbing up the path to the shrine. Ayaka is giving you a piggyback ride and Thoma is taking care of your belongings. Together they manage to reach the top of the mountain. Placing you down in your movable seat, both of the carriers take a break to catch their breath.