Shenhe x Female! Adepti! Yaksha! Reader Oneshot

Requested by RaidenNekoRanger99

Additional TW: none

(H/C): Your hair color

I hope this is what you wished for!

Another normal-seeming day arrives. No conflicts, no problems, no storms. Everyone's daily routine is undisturbed.

Without anything in particular on her mind, Shenhe chews on some medical herbs she collected earlier. It is really early in the morning and the rays of the sun are just paving their way through the thick clouds, therefore the mountains are enveloped in a weak but gentle light.

The white-haired woman's quiet peace is disturbed by a familiar bird landing right next to her. "Already up I see. Do you have any particular plans for today?"

"No, why the question?"

"Would you mind doing a little errand for me? It is nothing too complicated, really. You simply have to pick up a package that was delivered to Wangshu Inn on your name."

Shenhe sighs barely noticeable. "Fine."

Half a day later, Shenhe returns to Cloud Retainer's abode and is greeted by an unusual number of voices. Besides the usual three animal adeptis she is more or less used to, there is one more person present. The little group's attention is focused on the stranger so they don't notice Shenhe's arrival.

"How in the Geo Archon's name did you survive that accident in the first place? You may have great powers but even they have a limit...", Moon Carver asks.

The stranger fixes her (H/C) hair. "As previously stated, I have absolutely no knowledge of that. I simply woke up one day without any clue why I woke up to begin with."

"It is rare to see a miracle like this happening. If I wouldn't be here myself, I would consider this story a bad joke.", Mountain Shaper speaks up.

With a spark of curiosity Shenhe approaches the group. "Master, I got you your package."

Cloud Retainer takes the delivery. "You have my gratitude. Ah, you probably wonder who our guest over here is. This is (Y/N), a Yaksha everyone believed to be dead up until a few minutes ago." She looks towards you. "And (Y/N), this is Shenhe, a child I have taken care of ever since she was young."

"A human learning from an adepti..? It appears that I have missed out quite a lot of things during my absence." Your eyes linger on the human for another moment, more specifically on the red ropes that are tied around her body, but you dismiss the topic since you are not in a position that has the right to know.

"She proved her sturdiness when she was a child so there never was a problem with training her."

"Interesting... A pleasure to meet you Shenhe."