Raiden Shogun x Female! Oracle! Reader Oneshot

Requested by YuriRivea

Additional TW: kidnapping

Your request is finally getting fullfilled after the long wait for Raiden Shogun to get released.

I hope this is somehow what you wished for!

'Thoma got what?!', Paimon's shocked reaction mirrors everyone else's

'Thoma got what?!', Paimon's shocked reaction mirrors everyone else's. The news that Thoma's vision is going to be seized during a grand ceremony in front of the statue of the Thousand-Armed, Hundred-Eyed God.

'I didn't expect that this would happen so soon...'

Because of your ability to see the future you knew that one day Thoma was supposed to get his Vision taken away. The extend to which your special trait can go is limited but in many situations it has proven to be valuable. No matter if it is an upcoming ambush or simply a beautiful shooting star that is supposed to fall down, most events are revealed to you before they happen.

By most I mean that only one existence remains a mystery to you - the traveler from another world. Every time you see a catastrophic event unfolding around her, she averts it with her own strenght without you having to do anything a all. This exeption to normality mesmerized you from the first moment on, hence the reason why you travel together with Lumine through Teyvat.

Despite the long time you have spend with her, your identity as an oracle remained unknown to everybody around you as you deliberately chose to hide it.

'We have to save him! Before it is too late.', Lumine storms outside the building directly followed by you.

Having arrived at the grand statue you are directly greeted by the sight of human masses and notice an unusual tenseness in the air. Together with your friend you squeeze yourselves through the crowd to get a better view o what is happening.

Thoma, who is tied up, kneels at the feet of the statue. Higher up a woman with long braided hair looks down on him.

'That must be the Raiden Shogun... I wonder what motivated her to such measurements...'

Before proceeding with the ceremony the Archon gives one last glance to her citizens. Her gaze wanders through the crowd and comes to an halt when meeting your eyes.

Time stops and the world around you starts to spin. 'A vision? Why now..?'

In front of your eyes concerning events unfold. While trying to safe Thoma's Pyro-Vision you and Lumine get sucked into a bizarre and dark world in which the Shogun already awaits you. After an exhausting battle against her you and the traveler loose and get struck down. Lumine returns to the normal world and gets rescued by Thoma but you remain trapped in the darkness for the rest of enternity.

Your breath quickens and you panic. 'No god, please no. What kind of vision was that? Why would the Electro Archon even do that? I... don't want this to happen. I can't always count on Lumine, the risk is too great.'