How you been |28|

"Baby" Kentrell called out as he drove on the highway on the way to kehlani's house.

They had left the warehouse about 15 minutes ago, kehlani was still confused but most of all upset. She couldn't process it all right now but right now she didn't want to either.

All she wanted was to go home and sleep it off, hoping it was all a dream.

Maybe she could be glad that she actually found a family member that shared the same blood as her, but she couldn't. She didn't like that fact that he admitted to sending Kentrell to kill her biological mother.

Someone she had always hope to meet again, yes she remembers bits of her mom from when she was younger but it was all a blur now.

She had been through so much trauma, that her mind wouldn't let here reminisce that far back.

Yes she wanted to be mad at Kentrell but can she possible blame him? She knew knew he was only 11 and she knew how hard Kentrell grew up.

But knowing that he's the reason she'll never know her neither side of the family messed with her. She knew Kentrell can be a ruthless mafia man but she didn't know he was that ruthless.

What really upset her with Kentrell was that he knew all this all along and didn't bother telling her nor considering her feelings.

What if she didn't wanna mess with any one who kills people, better yet her mother, her bloodline.

It was going to be a lot to process and most all to heal from.

"don't speak to me please" she faced the window as Kentrell continued to drive a frown on his face.

He knew this time would come, and he knew that the possibility of her coming out of the situation 100 percent was very low.

He wanted to say sorry for not only killing her mother but mainly for not being honest with her, he talked about honesty all the time and his loyalty failed hers.

He respected her wishes, he was happy that she let him drive her home. He didn't want her driving due the mindset she was in currently.

He was going to get somebody to deliver her audi to her house. Wezzy was definitely upset, he thought telling the truth would bring his babygirl to him.

But what it only did was make her want to never be around him. She peeped how he tried to make Kentrell the bad person.

But in her eyes he was evil, Kentrell was just a child who had the wrong life and adult figures. Not that it make up for Kentrell actions but it made her have some type of sympathy for him.

Pulling into her driveway Kentrell turned his all black hellcat off, looking over at her as she quickly exit the vehicle.

She quickly unlocked her door before entering and shutting it, leaving Kentrell in his car.

He was stuck in a daze and in his thoughts, he didn't wanna be apart from her but he knew she needed the space and time for the time being.

Huffing Kentrell turned his car back on before pulling off, heading to his house that he hadn't really been in since he had been over staying at lani for a minute.

Kehlani stood in the shower her head tilted back as she let the water rub over her body, easing the tenseness she had.

She had so much going through her head, she was just happy she thought. How could her life turn into completely chaos in a day.

She definitely didn't want any parts in her father or any type of Family thing related to the situation.

She was going to look into her mom in the future maybe, get someone's to search and look her up.