28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 1)

Start from the beginning

"I need to t-t-take (Y/n) to the human store for something. Can I drop them off, or will you take us?"

"I'll drive you. I don't trust you and you drive like you're drunk when you're behind the wheel," Hoodie pushed himself out for under the van and makes a few last fixes before removing his working gloves and putting on his regular ones.

Toby shrugs and pulls open the door to the back of the van, hoping in the back. I cautiously open the door to the front passenger side, and slide onto the seat. I really didn't want to have to encounter or do anything with any Creepypasta today because I still felt messed up, but I guess I couldn't pass down the opportunity to get a quick ride to the store. I had never driven in the proxy van before, so this would be my first time.

"Are you guys ready?" Hoodie asked, looking over at me, then back at Toby. I nod and kick up my legs on the headboard while sitting back. Hoodie starts the van and backs out of the shed, then driving off into the woods.

I look out the window at all the trees passing me by. It was weird driving off of a road and in the middle of the woods, but at the same time it was pretty cool.

After about 10 minutes of driving, we finally reach a store outside of the woods. Hoodie only drops me off in the far back of the parking lot and doesn't come out since he still had his mask and other gear on, so I come out on my own.

"Just call me or someone else at the mansion when you're ready to come back home. Or you could walk on your own," Hoodie told me before leaving. "I wanted to come but I forgot to change into normie stuff. You'll be fine on you're own though, right?" Toby said.

I nodded and waved to them half-heartedly as they drove off before heading to the store, pulling my hood a little more over my head so I could hide my hair and my face, since I was starting to look a little strange.

There wasn't that many people in the store, so I didn't have any problems getting to the aisle with breakfast items I quickly grabbed two boxes of Lucky Charms. I walk around the store for a bit just for some fun but end up seeing some headphones that I liked. I walked over to those and grabbed my favorite color, then carry them along with the cereals. I then begin to head for the front to check out, but then I see a really cool multicolor light up pen and I can't help myself from immediately going over to it and grabbing it off the shelf.

"I don't wanna have to carry this stuff in bags," I mumble to myself, trying to keep the pen balanced on the cereals. I decide to get a backpack just so I could carry everything in there once I brought the stuff.

I walk over to the area where backpacks were being sold and grab one with my favorite color again. Now, my hands were really full and I didn't want to blow all of the money Slender paid me so far for doing my job as a proxy, so I resist buying anything else and head straight for the check out.

When I get there, the cashier looks at me with a strange look as I throw all the things onto the conveyor. "Good morning. How are you...?" They ask. I try to smile, but it looks a bit creepy with the fact that my hood was covering my eyes. "Good, thanks."

I look over at the shelf next to the conveyor and spot candies and chips. I can't help myself and just grab a type of (Candy/Chips) and throw them in with my other things. The last thing grab from the shelf was a bag of Ritz crackers.

"Hey, Shouldn't you be in school...?" The cashier asks, beginning to scan my items.

"...........I'm not a kid." I respond cooly.

I glare at the cashier for a bit and they quickly look away from me, scanning the rest of my stuff and throwing them into bags. I grinned a bit at how he seemed disturbed by me a bit and I quickly pay for the things. Once I grab the bags, I head out of the store and take a deep breath of relief that there wasn't too much social interaction.