"Move away from the zombie you stupid guy!" Sunoo commented while watching the movie.

"He is so weak duh!" Jungwon too commented.

"Shh! Stop speaking!" Jake scolded them.

"Shut up everyone!" Jay shushed everyone.

**Tap** **Tap** **Tap**

"Yaah! Don't disturb me Niki!" Jay ignored the person who tapped his shoulder.

**Tap** **Tap** **Tap**

"Can't you understand huh?" Jay scolded, but once he saw Niki sitting on the other end of the couch, his eyes landed behind him so as to look for the person who was tapping his shoulder.

"AAAAAHH!! A ZOMBIE!!!!" Jay screamed, scurrying out of the theatre and pulling Y/N along with him.

"MY ARMM!" Y/N screamed as Jay pulled her.

"COME OUT YOU FOOLS! THERE'S A ZOMBIE IN THERE!!" Jay screamed at the rest of them.

Soon the rest of the brothers too, screamed watching the figure which resembled a zombie just like one in the movie.

"WHAT THE F**K!! HOLY SH*T!!" Jake screamed out in terror.

Heeseung quickly flicked the lights on in order to observe the sudden appearance of someone that felt familiar to him.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Heeseung inquired the person who was covered in mud.

"Ohh so now you all forgot me huh?" The person replied.

"We never knew a zombie!" Y/N too spoke up who was hiding behind Jay.

"You people are so heartless huh?" The person cried.

"I am your brother, Sunghoon!" He stated.

"WHO? Wait... what?" Sunoo was taken aback.

"Yes, I am your brother Sunghoon if you can recall." Sunghoon remarked sarcastically.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Oppa what happened to you?" Y/N laughed.

"Don't laugh at me sweetie, it was all because of you!" Sunghoon retorted.

"And you guys!"

"Can't any of you just call and inform me that you guys found Y/N? I wasn't in another universe right?" Sunghoon complained.

"Ahh, we totally forgot about hyung! Welcome back!" Niki said, which added up to Sunghoon's rage.

"Welcome back... Well I will welcome you this time~" Sunghoon fumed in anger trying to get a hold of Niki but he sprinted from the theatre.

"Meet you next time hyung!" Niki shouted while sprinting away.

"What happened to you Sunghoon?" Jay asked Sunghoon who was all covered in mud.

"A child pushed me into a puddle of mud!" Sunghoon stated causing everyone to wheeze out laughing.

"A child pushed you? Hahahaha!" Jake teased him.

"By the way, where were you Y/N?" Sunghoon asked, changing the topic.

"Oppa I was in my room only." Y/N stated nervously.

"But I did check your room, you weren't there..."

"Tell me the truth Y/N."

To Be Continued...

So the chapter thirty-two is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it, if you did please vote for this book. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on Wattpad!

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

《Stay tuned for the updates》

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻

BY THE WAY, I MADE AN EDIT TELL ME HOW IS IT?

I know I am not a pro like many of you over here so yeah ¯\(ツ)/¯