Y/N giggled, watching their stunned expressions.

"Did you see a ghost or what?" Y/N waved her hand in front of them to get their attention.

"Hyung, I suggest you get a leash for her." Sunoo muttered under his breath.

"Oppas, why did you return so soon?" Y/N asked them.

"Oh, Sunghoon called me saying that you got lost. Thank god I found you." Jake said while hugging her.

"Let's go and watch a movie in the theatre!" Niki cheered.

"That's a great idea! Let's go!" Jungwon spoke up.

"We will all go, but you will microwave the popcorn and then come back. It is your punishment for troubling us all." Jay told her, and Y/N nodded sheepishly in response.

Y/N returned to the theatre with two big boxes of popcorn in her hands.

"Let's watch a zombie apocalypse movie!" Niki suggested.

"Yaah! No zombie things in front of Y/N!" Heeseung chastised him.

"But oppa, I want to watch it! Pretty please~" Y/N pleaded to him.

"Oh, okay... Watch it." Heeseung allowed her.

"Don't come back screaming to me during the night." Jake warned her.

"Yes yes, I won't come back to you, oppa." Y/N assured while smiling.

"Aish! The lights went off!" Y/N sighed as she was just about to start watching the movie, but the power cut interrupted their watch party.

"That is strange, hyung. It never happened." Jay spoke.

"Yes, me and Jake are heading to check the issue. You guys just sit wherever you are." Heeseung instructed them, grabbing his phone, tapping the torch icon.

"Hyung, bring some cookies from the kitchen too!" Niki requested him.

"Are your cookies more important than the light, huh?" Jake scolded him for his foolish request.

"And Niki, what if you eat someone's hand instead of cookies?" Jungwon laughed at his own joke.

"Pathetic joke..." Jay muttered.

"Yes..." Niki commented.

"Why do we tell actors to break a leg?" Jungwon asked them.

"Tell me!" Jungwon asked all of them.

"Okay, so you don't know. Well, let me tell you the answer..."

"Because every play has a cast! HAHAHAHA!" Jungwon laughed, but no one laughed along with him.

"Are you all so heartless, huh?" Jungwon asked them.

"No, it's just your jokes are pathetic." Sunoo stated, earning giggles from everyone.

"I will clap back to you later with better jokes. Just wait and watch!" Jungwon said while slamming his hand on a surface.

"Hyung, you will break my back! Don't hit me!" Niki complained.

"There is a major issue with the circuits but I have called up the electrician. Till then we all can resume the movie on the emergency backup." Jake informed them as soon as he entered the theatre.