ch 9- pain

Its officially been 2 weeks since I told Victoria I loved her. It was amazing. It was when we had our first date, at a very expensive restaurant. We both finished eating out dessert and Victoria had some chocolate sauce left on the side of mouth. So I wiped of with my thumb and smiled. That's when I said it. After saying those words my life started changing. I was no longer sad everyday. I was happy. I was happy with the love of my life.

Two weeks ago...

"Victoria. I love you. Like a lot." I finally managed to say those three words that have been eating me up since the day at Ludovicas grave. She gasped and pushed out of her seat. She ran over to the other side of the table and say on my lap. "Oh mia bella you have no idea how much this means to me!" She squealed and kissed me passionately on the lips.

She. Didn't. Fucking. Say. It. Back.

It's been two weeks and she hasn't said 'i love you' to me. WHY NOT. It is clearly frustrating me and I can't focus on anything. Am I not good enough? Maybe she just doesn't love me? Maybe she made a mistake when talking to me that day? Maybe she regrets her decision of sitting on the bench that day?

Oh god I can't do this. The time will come. I know it. She's just scared or something. Right?

I sighed and looked out the car window. Victoria was bringing us to a surprise place. I have absolutely no idea where we're going, but I just hope that wherever we go, she will finally say she loves me.

"Tutti bene mia bella?" Victoria looked over at me. "Yea yea, my mind has just been a bit busy lately." I said. "Well I'm sure this will cheer you up! I have a great thing planned." Victoria said excitedly. I looked over at her joy-filled eyes and smiled. She really is beautiful.

I looked back out the window, seeing my reflection in the rearview mirror. But then I moved a little and saw a car behind us. It was driving really. Really. Fast. "Vic! There's a car!" I screamed. "What?!" Victoria asked, her breath quickening. "I see a car! Its-" I got cut off due to the feeling of something hit my entire body. It was almost to much pain to even feel it at this point, but I felt a really fucking sharp pain in my chest. I couldn't breath. My eyes closed shut, not being able to handle the pain, while hearing muffled shouts coming from beside me.

Fuck.