ch 6- problem

After a full day if shopping, I was socially exhausted. I mean. Don't get me wrong, Vic and the guys are totally cool, but I'm used to being alone. Ever since I moved from Milan to Rome I've been alone. Of course I still had Ludovica, but her depression eventually took over and we kept our distance from eachother. Yes I enjoy not being alone all the time because I tend to get really bad and sometimes my thoughts take over my actions, but shopping with 4 very stylish rockstars is not really my cup of tea.

"So what is she like staying with you now?" I heard Damiano whisper to Victoria, walking infront of me. "I don't know?" Victoria said quietly. "What do you mean I don't know? She's a stranger sleeping in your bed with you!" Damiano said a little bit louder.

God that hit me hard. Yes I know I just met Vic a couple days ago, but she's grown on me and I like having her around, even when I'm sad.

"What do you want me to do?! She doesn't have a fucking place to stay!" Victoria said loudly.

Kill me. Please. I'm serious. I just make people mad. That's why I left my family in Milan.

I felt my chest tighten. I didn't like being the center of attention. Ethan and Thomas kept quiet, they were beside me so I know they heard. "Just stay out of it." Victoria said quietly. Damiano looked behind him, he saw me staring at him, so I quickly looked down at the pavement. He seemed angry. Why though? I thought I was being quite nice. Maybe he was just worried for Vic.

I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist. I looked up and saw Ethan. He smiled. God he is so sweet. "Don't worry, I'm sure everything will work out." Ethan whispered. I thanked him quietly and put my arm around him. At least I know he doesn't hate me.

VICTORIAS POV***

I swear Damiano is getting on my fucking nerves. Why can't he leave me alone. Coraline is the best fucking person I've met in the entire world. She's always so sweet and kind. I don't understand what Damianos problem is. He was fine with her while we were shopping. What's his problem?!

Once we reached my apartment I let Coraline, Thomas and Ethan inside. I know Coraline must've felt uncomfortable with just her and two guys in a room, but I need to talk to Damiano before I flip my fucking lid.

I let the three into my apartment and grabbed Damianos wrist before he could enter. "No I don't think so, we need to talk." I closed the door, but before doing so I could see the scared look on Coraline's face. God, I feel so bad for doing this to her.

I aggressively pulled Damianos arm until we were about a couple doors down from my apartment. "What's you problem?" Damiano asked. Unbelievable. "My problem?! Damiano what the fuck! What is your problem with Coraline!" I shouted, fucking fed up. "Victoria listen to me. She is a shy, depressed girl. Sure she's nice, but really? She's using you for your apartment and clothes! I know that outfit she's wearing is yours." Damiano said, also angry, but I was angrier. "Shut the fuck up! So what she's shy and depressed!? She's the nicest person I know! I'm the one who came to her! M. E. ME! I SAW HER SITTING ALONE CRYING, THINKING I HAD IT WORSE THAN SHE DID! Damiano you have now fucking idea what she is going through! Im sure the last thing on her mind is stealing clothes from me. If it was up to her. She'd be on the streets, alone, without a place to stay. IM the one who forced her to stay with me. So seriously Damiano, you need to chill the fuck out." I said everything I needed to say, hopefully he will finally shut the fuck up and get to know her.

"What do you mean have it worse?! Please! Expl-" Damiano stopped to the sound of the apartment door opening.