ch 3- thanks

VICTORIAS POV***

"Where do you live?" I asked as we got in my car. "I don't live anywhere. I sold the apartment me and my bestfriend used to share." Coraline muttered with a sad expression on her face. "Then you'll stay with me." I told her. "What? No." The girl beside me said. "I wasn't asking, Coraline."

CORALINES POV***

The way she said my name made me feel something. I don't know why she's doing this. Why is she helping me? Why is a famous bass player helping such a broken person? I don't understand.

After a 10 minute drive of silence, we finally arrived at what I'm guessing to be Victoria's apartment. The outside of the building gave kind of a welcoming vibe, but I don't know if I liked that. I don't want to feel welcomed here. I want to feel alone, just like the rest of my is feeling right now. Wherever they are.

"Come on." Victoria said after she got out of the car and walked over to the passenger side to grab my hand. I muttered a thanks and then we went inside the building. There were plants everywhere. Me and Victoria entered the elevator and eventually the doors closed. No one said anything as we made our way up to her apartment. Once the doors opened, Victoria grabbed my hand gently and led the way. When entering the room, a small dog ran up to me and started barking. The loud noise coming from the dog bothered my head. Probably the consequence of crying for so long.

The dog silenced after a few seconds and started runing around me. For the first time in about a week, I smiled. The dog was quite small, with light beige-ish curls. "I'm sorry about her, she really enjoys company." Victoria said and picked up the dog. "Don't worry about it, she's cute." I looked at her, with the dog in her hand. "What's her name?" I asked. "Chili" she smiled. "Cute" I said and she let her dog down.

Victoria quickly ran into her room and then came back with clothes in her hands, then passed them to me. "Thank you" I nodded and she pointed to the bathroom. "I gave you some towels and essentials if you would like to freshen up." Victoria said and I thanked her.

After my shower I got dressed and brushed my teeth. I think I look like a somewhat normal human being, but the dark circles under my eyes just made me look terrible. I walked outside of the bathroom and met with her eyes. Her beautiful, blue eyes. "You can sleep with me. If you don't mind." Victoria said. "That's fine" I said and followed her to her room.

We both got into Victorias bed and got comfortable underneath her fluffy covers. My eyelids eventually started to get heavy and I closed my eyes, but before I could completely fall asleep, I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around my cold waist.