ch 8- love

That night after the guys left, I stayed in bed with Victoria and sobbed. I really hated not being able to attend my family's funeral. I went to Ludovicas and it was great, well I mean it was a funeral, but from seeing her there, lying in her polished coffin, I accepted that she was gone.

I only have Vic now.

"I'm sorry." I said as I pulled away from our hug. "No, don't ever be sorry for something like this. I can't imagine the things your going through." Victoria said.

VICTORIAS POV***

I looked at Coraline and tucked a piece of her beautiful brown hair behind her ear, then focused on her eyes, still damp from tears. I can't take this anymore. I like her, I know I do. I moved my other hand behind her neck and pulled her in for a kiss.

My lips pressed against hers, tasting her salty tears she recently cried. Coraline didn't move away, instead she moved in closer. "Victoria" She sighed, out of breath. "I really like you." I said. "Me too." Coraline said before smashing her lips back against mine.

Coraline quickly moved closer, sitting on my lap as she pushed me slowly against my bed. "Are you sure?" I asked, before continuing our actions. "Positive."

*******

I woke up with my arms tightly wrapped around Coralines waist. I watched her sleep peacefully, her bare chest rising and falling calmly. Coraline began shifting a bit and eventually turned over to face me. At first she stayed asleep, but then her eyes fluttered open, meeting mine. "Buongiorno mia bella." I said quietly. She smiled and cuddled up closer to me, laying on my warm chest. "Good morning." She whispered.

"I hate to ruin this moment but I have to go to the studio today. I'm sorry." I sighed. "Okay listen, no more saying sorry. Got it?" Coraline demanded.

"Okay?"

"Okay."

CORALINES POV***

After breakfast Victoria left for the studio and I got dressed (in one of her outfits, of course). I told Victoria that I would be fine by myself and that she doesn't have to worry. But something doesn't feel right today. Once I was ready for the day I grabbed my phone and set off for a walk. I decided to pay a visit to the cemetery. The one Ludovica is buried at. On the way to the cemetery I decided to stop by a flower shop and pick up some beautiful dark red roses, her favourite (also my favourite).

I bought the bouquet and drove to the cemetery, then walked towards her grave. Her gravestone was small, but it had a place to put flowers, so that's good. Once I arrived, I placed the flowers in their spot and sat down, laying my head against the gravestone. "I miss you Ludo." I said softly. "I really do. So fucking much." I inhaled. "But I met someone. Victoria." I paused. "Yea she's amazing. I think I love her. Ludo oh my god,  I do really think I love her." I smiled, letting a tear fall.