ch 4- ludovica

I woke up to the sound of loud knocking on the apartment door. I slowly woke up and rubbed my eyelids, adjusting to the bright light shining through the room. Victoria was also awoken by the loud knocking and sat up, removing her body from the bed. "Don't worry, whoever it is I'll tell them to fuck off." Victoria said and exited her room. While she was gone, I decided to get up from bed and clean myself up. I grabbed the clothes Victoria gave me yesterday and put them on. I brushed my teeth then grabbed the hairbrush on the counter. I gently brushed the comb through my hair. I looked in the mirror and saw my best friend the day we went to the beach together.

January 6th 2021

"Are you sure Ludovica?" I asked my friend, who was sitting on a chair in her room. "Yes I'm sure. It's just my period, I'll be fine." She reassured me. I sighed. "I just don't want you to get sick, that's all." I looked at her. "Please do not let us ruin this beautiful day we have planned. How about this?" She paused. "We will go to the beach, have fun, and we will go home if I feel sick. But. Under one circumstance; you do Dutch braids in my hair." My bestfriend smiled and looked at me, through her mirror. "Fine, but we are going home if you feel sick." I grabbed the hair brush and pointed at her. She squealed in excitement and sat on the floor infront of me, ready for me to braid her beautiful brown hair. The same colour of my hair.

A tear ran down my cheek as I thought about her. God how I miss her. She always wanted to make the best out of everything.

A knock on the bathroom door awoke me from my thoughts. Victoria opened the door and looked at me with a smile, then realised I was crying. "Hey what's wrong?" Victoria asked politely and grabbed my hand. "Nothing." I looked down at her hand. "Just memories." I said quietly, looking up at her beautiful blue eyes.

"Well." Victoria paused. "I just might know something that will cheer you up." She smirked, looking up at me. "What is it?" I asked. "I'm assuming you're aware of the other band members. Damiano, Ethan and Thomas?" Victoria asked and I nodded my head. "Well, they decided that today would be a good day to go shopping, but what they didn't know was that I had someone with me. A very special person." She stopped, then continued. "Coraline, mia bella. Would you like to go on a shopping spree with a band called Måneskin?" Victoria asked, smiling brightly. I smiled too. I mean after all, that smile is contagious. "I would want nothing more."

Well now that was a lie.

I want to be dead.

But I guess we're pushing aside my suicidal thoughts for a day because this girl really knows how to make me feel things.