𝟙𝟠- 𝕎𝕖 𝕎𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕠𝕠 𝔻𝕖𝕖𝕡

Marshalls POV

Last Part :(

Why would I say all that shit? I'm so fucking stupid. Although she didn't seem to care that I basically said I loved her, she said I was right though. Everything is fucked. She's never going to talk to me again. My phone dings. It's from Callie?

C: We have to talk. Now. Meet me at my office at the old place, in 30.

M: ok.

Shit, what is this about? I get in my car and start to drive over to her job. When I get into the parking lot I go up to the 9th floor. Oh fuck, the amazing car sex we've had here.

I see her walk out of the elevator and she speed walks over to my car. I take a deep breath before she opens the car door and sits beside me. She leans over and kisses me.

"I'm so sorry." She says, sitting back in her seat with a shaky voice. That I know she's about to cry.

"About what? It was my fault. I shouldn't of said those things I'm sor-"

"No not that, Marshall." She says, and I see tears making her eyes glisten.

"Then what is it?" I ask, confused.

She takes a deep breath, "I'm.....I'm pregnant."

"What?" I say, not being able to process what she said.

"I'm pregnant."

"It's Micheal's right?" I ask, with fear filling me making my chest tight.

She shakes her head no.

"How? There's no way? Was the test right?" All these questions flow out of me.

She says silent.

"Callie, we used a condom every time. How? Are you sure it isn't his?"

"Marshall, I'm sure. I haven't slept with Micheal in 4 months, and I had my period last month. And I haven't been with anyone else."

"What the fuck." I say rubbing my hands over my face."

"I can't have another kid, Callie."

"So it's either you say it's Micheals and this can never ever get out or you gotta get rid of it."

"There's a problem."

"Problem?"

"Micheal knows I'm pregnant."

"What How?"

"I accidentally told him while we were arguing earlier."

"Callie, what the fuck? This is never going to work out. You gotta get rid of it."

"My relationship is hanging by a strand, what am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know. I don't fucking know Callie." I say, starting to get pissed.

"This can never get out, I can't do this. You're going to tell him that the test was wrong."

"So this is all about you now?" She asks.

"No this is about us and my career has to do with both of us."

This is fucking Suzanne all over again. The baby, her husband finding out. Why do I get with married women and fall for them?

"Callie I've been through this before, I can't do this again." I say, trying to calm my tone.

"Oh, was it the girl with the river song? You spoke on that. But now it's me and you can't even acknowledge it? Great. I thought you were a good guy." She pleads.

"Even if I made a stupid song on that doesn't mean it can happen again and again."

"I understand, but I can't have Micheal raising a child that isn't even his? And I don't know if I want to abort it."

"Okay,"

"I'll get the abortion."

"Thank you." I say, with a bit of confusion.

She looks at me with a desperate look on her face. She crawls over, on top of me and starts to kiss me.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Just shut up."

"Yes ma'am"

I continue to kiss her with the same passion and enthusiasm. I glide my hands up her legs and grab her ass, pulling up her skirt. Her small hands run down my chest and to my belt, which she unbuckles.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yes."

Her hands unzip my pants and she starts to grind herself on my lap, I get hard under her warmth, I start to kiss her neck and rub her with my hand. She moans into my ear, and her hands grasp my shoulders. I push her underwear to the side and re-adjust my hand where two fingers are inside of her and my thumb is running.

Her moans pick up and I feel her clench around me, so I know she's close.

I pull down my underwear and free my dick. Then I put my hands on her hips and lift her above it, sinking her down on me. I move her hip up and down, so she takes all of me in. I stop to rub her more and she starts to rock herself back and forth on me. She's tightening by the second and I can feel how close she is.

As she goes back and forth I thrust my hips up giving me and her so much pleasure. She trembles around me and I continue to thrust. She's always so tight after she cum's I can barly stand it.

I thrust a few more times before I tell her to get off so I don't bust inside of her. Before I cum she puts her mouth on my dick and sucks everything out of me.

Fuck.

And I'm surprised she didn't take any time to think.

"I gotta get back to work, I'll call you." She says, then leaving the car.

"Bye."

Man what the fuck did I get myself into? Why does this happen to me? I'm about to go back to how I used to be. Fucking bitches left and right and not getting involved with anything. I should break up with Christina, But I don't wanna hurt her. I've become so soft. Everything is just making me want to take some pills. But I can't and I won't.

I can't ruin my life over a few bitches.

I just can't.

I drive out of the parking garage after I watch her get into the elevator safe.

I get home and go inside to the studio.

What do I do? Start writing.

I pull out my pen and pad and start scribbling words and phrases

'When im wit you I'm a different person'

'I just wanna be wit you i don't care if its at the ritz or motel 6'

'Laying here wit you rich or poor'

'This could never work. Is what we said at first'.......

My brain just unravels this relationship with Callie into a song. I was right, I fell for her. But I can never have here. I just wanna be her secret lover now and forever because

we're just......

In Too Deep.