𝟙𝟙-𝕎𝕚𝕡𝕖 ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤

"What was that about?" Marshall asks after he catches his breath.

I exhale loudly. "My husband came back today and... it's just now how I thought the day would go."

"What happened?"

"The whole day was good until we were about to go to sleep and he said that we should try for a baby. And it's not like I don't want to have children. I just don't think it's the best time. You know? He's traveling with his job and I'm messing around with you." I say resting my head on his chest.

I feel Marshall's fingers start to rub through my hair.

"I had my kid at 23, and that was the beginning of my career, and in the beginning I didn't see her as much as I wanted. So I understand where you're coming from. But you don't want to have three year olds running around and shit  when you're 45." He chuckles.

"You're right, but he flipped out on me when I said not right now and I'm pretty sure he threatened me with a divorce." I say running my hand up his chest.

"Christina fucking went into my wallet and stole 300 bucks from me? Her fucking gold digging ass ." He laughs.

"What did you do?"

"What am I gonna do? She spent it on this ugly ass coat. She said she got the money from her brother when my friend saw her and tried to stop her."

We both laugh.

"I don't know what it is about you, I just feel like I can talk to you about everything." He say. "When I'm with you I'm a different person, I'm telling you."

"I feel the same way Marshall." I say.

I look over at the clock on the wall and it's almost 5am.

"Shit, Michaels gonna wake up soon. I gotta go." I say getting out of the bed leaving him a kiss.

I bend over to pick up my clothes from the floor and I feel Marshall's eyes. I look back and look at him watch me. "Perv" I say, then step into my panties and pants.putting on my bra and shirt,then sliding on my shoes. I grab my things, "One more kiss," he says. I walk over and give him a kiss.

"Ok I gotta go, text me when you're horny." I smile then leave.

Back home, it's still dark out. I open the door quietly and take off my shoes and head upstairs. I walk in and I see Micheal sitting up in bed.

Shit.

"Where the fuck you've been?" He says in an angry voice.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Kate got into a fight with her boyfriend and she needed me."

"So you went there? Dressed like that?" He says, tensing his jaw.

"Dressed like what?" I saw, getting defensive.

"A slut."

"What the fuck? I'm not dressed like a fucking slut and you, my husband, should not call me that like it nothing." I say.

"Whatever, Cal. You go out and cheat on me because of one fight."

"I have never cheated on you. And I don't book when things get rough. You threatened me with divorce because I didn't want a baby right now."

I see him exhale with a shaking face. I'm pretty sure he's crying, but he's never been the sensitive type. 

"Callie, you promised you weren't out cheating on me? I know I'm the bastard that's trying to get you to have a kid, and maybe it wouldn't be the worst option for you."he says as a tear rolls down his face.

"Micheal," I say, waking over to him and sitting in his lap. "I love you, I'm sorry" he says holding me into a hug, a tight one, I can't tell he's sorry. "I love you too." I say hugging back. I wiped his tears as I  kissed him. 

After breakfast, he walks out the door and goes to work.

Fuck. I start crying. I lie on the couch and put my face into the pillow. Last time my face was pushed against this pillow was when Marshall was fucking me.

That's my memory of this couch. Marshall fucking me. Not when me and Micheal open presents on Christmas, not when we got the couch when we first moved in together. Not memories with Michael, but Marshall, Marshall the man I'm having an affair with. Who I was just a few months ago.

Maybe Micheal doesn't deserve it. He doesn't deserve a wife who thinks about another man when she sleeps, works, cooks, showers, everyday, someone who doesn't wait till he husbands asleep for her to sneak out.

He's been nothing but a good and loyal husband, he doesn't even look in another girl's direction. He's all for me and I'm all for Marshall, behind his back.