𝟙𝟚-𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕦𝕡?

Marshalls POV

"Marshall," Christina says with the intent of wanting something.

"What," I say.

"We should go on a vacation."

"Vacation, the fuck?"

"Yea baby, you seemed stressed and I think a trip to the Bahamas could be good for us."

This bitch always trying to get me to spend my money on her.

"No, I have a pool at my house, and a sauna if you want to sweat."

"Baby, please."

"No Chrissy" I say firmly, scooting away from her.

She scoffs and says she's going to go to her fiends house.

"Ill be back 10, love you."

Bye," I say as she walks out the door.

Yeah right. This bitch doesn't love me, she loves my fame and money. I want to be with someone who likes me for Marshall, not Eminem. Kim already fucked up my love life, with all the trust issues and shit.

My mind travels to Callie. Callie talks about her problems and I tell her about mine. I can talk to her without feeling judged or anything. When i'm with I feel like a different person. I've never met a chick as perfect. She's a 10. Her brown hair, the smile, her body....woah woah woah what are you going Marshall. Shut the fuck up. She's a side thing right now its not going to be anything more, than hookups.

I go into my phone and I see a message from Paul pop up.

P: Marshall, there's an event coming up for the foundation and there won't be paparazzi or anything; it's just the business and your workers. Right now there are at least 200 people coming.

M: Pictures are going to be taken if there are 200 people, Paul. But okay and when is it?

P: Your schedule is already cleared for January 23rd.

M:Ok.

Shit. He said for the foundation and Callie works for the foundation now, meaning she'll be there with a date. And I'll be there with my girlfriend. We'll have to pull off some real shit for this to work.

I'll wait for her to call me because I don't know if she's with Micheal right now.

*

Its been a while and Christina is in bed beside me, sleeping, but I cant sleep. I keep thinking about Callie and all the things she did to me the other night.

I hear my phone buzz against the night stand and I pick it up. Before I open the message I realize it's 2am.

Cal: Hey, you up?

M: Yeah.

Cal: :(. This is me without you.

M: I know. You love me.

C: I can show you how much I "love" you if you meet me at 313. Micheals still not home from work.

M: Alright ill be there in 30?

C:Yup, Cya

Fuck yeah. I get out of bed and put a shirt on and shoes shoes, and throw a hoodie and hat on. I sneak out the house and get into my car and head down to the cheap hotel room.

When I pull up, I see Callie's car parked. I guess she's inside. I get out of my car and walk up to the room. I pull out my keycard and open the door, inside I find Kalista spread out on the bed with black lingerie on. I smirk to myself, knowing it won't be on for long.