8. Why didn't you tell me

A/N: a chapter to celebrate walker scobell being percy jacksooooonnnnn :) here u have

Nico didn't leave. He'd been at odds with camp ever since she hadn't gone back there, and now, almost a year later, had decided to make the Underworld his home.

Which was great for him, but had Bianca's powers pushed to limits not even Hades had dared to cross.

Days came and went, which was easier for her to tell at this point, and still he stayed. When Persephone returned, it was clear to Bianca that Nico was staying for a long, long time.

Her stepmother seemed to have reached the same conclusion, and clearly wasn't happy about it. Bianca often wondered where did Nico think the goddess was when she and Persephone were talking in her now hidden room. After the dandelion incident, though, she didn't think he cared much.

***

Bianca's powers gave up just a couple of months after Nico came. Her father had begun their lessons again while Nico wasn't in the palace,and Bianca's body couldn't deal with so much.

Hades was furious, but not the way she'd expected.

"Why didn't you tell me it was too much?"

"I... I didn't want to disappoint you, father"

Hades appointed himself to be the one in charge of keeping her hidden and suspended her training for a full week.

When she talked with Persephone she told her she probably deserved it, but she wanted to try again already. And this time she wouldn't fail.

Word count: 236
Soooo happy to give bianca and persephone a proper relationship rather than avoiding the decision anymore?
Also if u didnt understand persephone is kinda ride to nico specifically bc she doesn't like him idk my initial idea was that she doesn't like it bc bc of him bianca cant rlly be around? Idk then i reread and it doesnt make much sense so be free to interpret it as you wish
And hades showing he cares?? Im in 100%
Also im not sure how the dandelion thing worked or when was it but anyways now it was early autumn after botl bc i said so