CHARACTER SKETCH

Hey guys...

Enjoy this...😊

.............................................................

ACP Karan ShergillAge 30Very handsome, hot, sexy and a little arrogant personality, yet he's very sweet, caring and protective person

ACP Karan Shergill
Age 30
Very handsome, hot, sexy and a little arrogant personality, yet he's very sweet, caring and protective person. He's a Police Officer and was handling a girl's case whom he was protecting from last six months. Her life is in denger because she had witnessed a murder. She was living with him under the Witness Protection Scheme. He had started to feel something for her but it was forbidden because of this Witness Protection Scheme and because of her own safety.

.............................................................

Professor Monami MahajanAge 28A very aloof, secretive and an introvert kind of a personality

Age 28
A very aloof, secretive and an introvert kind of a personality. She's very caring, sweet and protective for her loved ones but she also has trust issues because of her parent's murder. It was a planned murder by her own uncle for their property and she was the witness to that but she's also a little timid so, she was afraid to standup for herself in front of her uncle. She's a professor in the University. Someone has tried to kill her twice in one month. She has trust issues and that's why she took two months to start trusting her assigned officer, under the Witness Protection Scheme. She likes her protector now but she's afraid to say anything because she thinks that she's not good enough for him or anyone, for that matter.

............................................................

Monami and Karan lives together in Karan's house. They both are best of friends now but it still gets a little awkward somehow but they don't try to point that out. It's because they thinks that they aren't good enough for eachother.

I'm not gonna include SidSa or KoZi but I'm gonna add new characters. I'll update about their character sketch tomorrow. They will be the bridge between MoRan.
.............................................................

Here's the character sketch guys...

How was it???🤔🤔

Here's the new storyline. I'll shortly try to update the additional character sketch of this story...

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the Additional Character Sketch... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️

Good night...❤️❤️❤️