why would you say that?

Dipper's p.o.v

It's been a while since mabel's sock oprea. I'm finally recovering from all the damages bill did to my body. I wonder what he did to my hand. It Hurts like hell. Well enough with that I still need to find some other source to find the secrets to gravity falls. I skim through the pages finding page that says ciphers pawors. I don't want to hear his name anymore. But maybe I could know more of these dream Demons weaknesses. I grabbed the light that could make me see the invisible words. But it says that his true weakness is.....love?...

That's weird how could love affect a heartless insane stalker. And how could anyone love a dream demon? He nothing more than a fancy looking triangle with legs. But one very paworful eye. I just kept reading but then I found somthing that really made me intrested. If this dream demon finds love the world would be safer and gravity falls wouldn't fall apart in the demons hand. But who would bill fall in love with? It's not like he has feelings or anything. "Ugh" this is useless I'm getting tierd. My back is still killing me from that time bill made my body fall down the stairs.

Well then maybe I'll find something out. Well of course because I'm the genius! "Ow" everything hurts. But who would know about bills secrets?! I say out loud to my self.

"I think I know a guy!!" A familiar voice echoed through the place. Wind started to blow as time stopped and everything turned black and white. Then a triangular figure apears. "Bill?!" I yell out. "Yea who eles?!". Bill says lifting up his hat. I pouted. "Leave me alone". I say opening my book again. "Hey I just wanna talk kid". Bill says shutting my book closed with his pawors.

"What do want?! You wanna give me another screaming head? Or take my body again?! Oh and what hell did you do to my hand". I say questioning him firiousely. "Hey!, hey! Chillax kid!"bill says putting his hands out. "Hey didn't you want to know my love secrets?". I blushed. "Like if you would tell me". I say looking down. "I just wanna show you something first,maybe this would make you feel better. I look up at him as he closes his one eye and let's go of his cane.

Lights started flashing and his back round started changing. I cover my eyes with one arm. "Hey pine tree you can look now." I hear him say. I put my arm down. Shocked to what I see in front of me. It was bill. But he wasn't as a triangle. He was a human. I was speechless. He looked very handsom.
Wait no he's not handsom what am I saying?! He had a black and yellow suit with gorgeous blond hair and tan/pale skin. He still had his top hat but had an eye patch. And a yellow cane. "So wacha think pine tree?!"he smirked at me. I blushed. I snapped out of it and then shouted "alright stop messing with me and tell me your love secret! I blushed realizing what I just said.

"OH pine tree, of coures I'll tell you." Bill says getting close to me."my weakness is you dipper." I gasp. He got close to my lips.
"Because I'm in love with you." Bill says looking into my eyes. I blush a darker shade of red. W-why would he say that?

________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys plz leave comments telling me what you think of my first chapter. I'll be making more if you like it thank you for reading! ~( ^ ♡ ^)~ <3