Part 13: jack

'i came out when i was six. I met a boy jack he was handsome i told my mom that and my dad heart that. That day het ook me upstairs and did the First word on my stomach. He told me that being gay was a shame and he didn't wanted to hear or see anything that was related to a guy.' Louis reads outloud again.

"is that the reason why you cut yourself?" i nod. "but – you're were just six years old when he started. Did he do all of those scars?" i nod again. "is that the reason why you dont talk." Liam ask.

I shake my head. 'it mainly is him but he always told me not to tel anyone or he would kill my mom. He is in jail now cause he made a man touch me in an innepropriate way. He wanted that man to have sex whit me and he did, but my mom noticed and called the police. I've never talked about it.' liam reads it. Louis couldn't take it anymore and sudenly i feel somone crawl on my lap. He stand up from his chair and sit whit his bum on my legs end his legs over the chair and wraps his arms around my neck and hide his face in my neck to. "Louis youre oke?" zayn ask. Louis nods ands whispers something in my ear. "im so sorry you had to go trough that." I wrap my arms around his little waist and hold him tight. I kiss his cheeck. He blushes and kis mine cheeck to.

"oke love birds its time to go to bed." We nod and i lift Louis in a bride style. Louis giggles when i touch his bum by "exitend".  Ihe has a cute little bum. Let it stand when he has a normal weight. Then that bum is big as fuck.

"mabey we should put oure beds next to each other." Louis says. I nod happy. He laughs and shoves his bed next to mine. "now we can sleep better." Louis winks. I blush."oke pretty boy let put oure pyama on." I nod and start undressing. Louis does so to. until we stand both in our boxer. "you keep taking my breath away hazz." He says softly. He comes closer and looks from my eyes to my lips to my eyes again. i can't take it anymore and cup my bighands on his jawline and push my lips on his soft lips. Louis doesn't hasitate and move whit me. Our lips fits perfectly and i can't help but smile when were still kissing. Louis walks backward to the bed and we both fall on the bed . louis top of me. Whitout braking the kiss Louis put his fingers in my hair and start moving his fingers soflty in my hair. I rub my hand over his back. After a few seconds we both split apart. "wow."that all Louis could say.

I look him into the eyes and push his head on my chest. Louis wraps his arms around my waist and twist circles whit his finger around a word. "you're so beautifu hazz. I can't even discribe." My face turns red and i can feel Louis trying to hold his laugh. I look at him whit an confused face. "sorry but just as red as an tomato." He burst in laughing and i can't help it but laugh whit him.

I give him a little push and he put his hed again on my chest. It feels so nice, like the warmt that louis gives is just unhuman. It makes me feel special. I close my eyes and fall fast in sleep.

Pov Louis
I look once again up and see that Harry is aready sleeping. He looks so cute. But i don't know if he wants me as his boyfriend like we have our own problems. I wanna stand up and ask niall but i lay so nice. oke fuck it i stand slowly up and open the door. I walk trowards niall room.i hear some noice but it isn't a noice i think i wanna hear . i open the door and see that niall is crying and he holds a knife in his hands. I look at his wrist and there is no cut. Thank god.

"niall what's wrong?" he looks up and he looks like he can get any minute a panick attack. And we all know how that ends. I walk trowards niall. "heyy buddy what's wrong?" he shakes his head and hold his knife closer. "d-don't co-ome closer. P-please." I stand still when niall holds the knife close to his wrist.

"niall what happend? You can tell me buddy." He shakes his head. "im petetich. I-i don't need t-this life." He cries. I come one step closer and niall push the knife deeper in his wrist. "niall stop. You don't need to do this. I need you naill." I started to cry and niall is shaking his head ast. "n-no other wisel- liam wouldn't run away f-from me when i asked him s-something." There is blood starting to go out of his wrist. "niall please stop, put the knife away and just talk to me." He shakes his head. "i-i need to , l-liam ha-hates me!" he makes an deep line. "NIAL STOP!" he trows the knife trowards me. "what the heck dude." The alarms rings. "now is everybody awake." I run towards him i put my shirt on which i put on cause it's colde here. I rip it apart and put it over his wrist. It would help.

"niall? What happend? Louis?" liam runs into the room. Niall looks white and mad. "g-go away!"niall screams. Liam finds the knife and see there is bood on it. "what niall you were doing so good." Niall shakes his head. "i-i will ne-never get better." He says. "niall dude calm down." I say and i shouldn't have said it. he grows mad and pins me holding me whit his hand on my trouht up to the wall. I grab his wrist who wasn't bleeding. "n-niall n-no air." I say, but niall eyes are dark and he isn't himself. Liam runs up to us and rips me and niall apart. The door opens again and Harry is standing there whit sleepy eyes. Niall got in a fight whit liam and suddenly he got the hold of the knife again.

A/n: do you play sports??