Part 4: the cure?

A/n: firt of all. Thank you for reading this. Second, i hope it's good and mabey you will commend on what you think. I can take tips if you have them.

After a while Liam is done and my arms are wrapped in bandages. I put my sweater on. "Louis feels definitely guilty. Just don't be mad at him." I nod. I write something down and liams reads it. 'I know. I don't blame him, he didn't know.' Liam smiles and gives me a hug.

This is not even a bad place. I'm starting to like it here. I walk down stairs and see Louis sitting in the chair. I give him the letter and he reads it. He pulls me into a hug. "I'm so sorry I wasn't thinking. I forgot." I smile so big my dimples are showing. "omg! You got dimples!" Louis screams. He pokes me in my cheeks and I can't help it but giggle. "liam!! Look, Harry got dimples!" Liam laughs hard and looks at me. "Sorry, Louis here is obsessed with dimples." I smile even brighter. So my dimples are deeper. "ahhh it's soo cute! Sorry Harry but it's too cute." Liam laughs even harder. "Well we accept everyone here so don't worry. But Louis, I need Harry for his treatment." Louis looks worried in one second. 'treatment? Is it so bad?" liam signs. "Let's say it's bad enough for treatments." Louis looks worried at me and gives me a tight hug. "Louis stop! You can't hug him that tight!" Louis stops right away. Liam is basically screaming at Louis cause he saw the pain in my eyes. I pick up a pen quickly and start writing.

'It's okay. Yes it hurted but I'm fine Louis doesn't know. Please don't tell him. He needs to hear it from me.' I give it to Liam who is still talking mad at Louis. Louis looks sad and his head is hanging low. I push Liam away and give him the letter and I grab Louis hands and make him look up. "sorry hazz.. i- i didn't mean to do it again.. damn it, i ruin everything" tears are slipping out of his eyes. I hold my hand up and start writing again.

'lou.. I'm fine . it's ok you're not ruining anything you made these First day better then ever. I never felt so happy in my life. Please don't be sad.' I give it to Louis and he smiles right away. 'You wrote lou." He blushes that cause me to blush too. "oke Harry we need to go." Liam walks away to a room and I follow him while I give Louis a smile.

The room is white. To white. "sit down and the doctor is coming right away." Liam gives a paper Block with a pen. "Then you don't need to look for paper the whole time haha." I smile and the doctor comes in. "Soo Harry im mr. Hannes" He gives a hand and I shake his hand. "well harry can you put your sweater off then we can get started." I look scared at liam. ''It's gonna be alright i promise." I nod. I put my sweater off and the words are exposed now. Liam gasped and the doctor looked with wide eyes. "oke so i have this stuff that makes it burn a little so it fades away. It will hurt and you will maybe get a little sick because it will get in your body. It may bleed a little if the wound is not totally healed or clean. Because the cleaner cleans it even on the inside. I hope it will work so you're in?" the doctor says.

'Liam, I'm scared.' I write it down and give it to liam. "Can he talk?" the doctor says. 'yeah but it's complicated." The doctor nods and grabs his stuff. "It's gonna be fine Harry. Where here for you and with us I mean Niall, Louis, zayn and me." he smiles and holds my hand. The doctor puts his cloves on and says I need to lay on my belly. "It will be cold in the beginning but later on it will burn a little." He says and puts the stuff on my back.

It hurts like hell goshh!! I whine and I pinch his hand. "you ok Harry?'' I shake my head. Tears are finding their way out of my eyes and the doctor is not even done with only my back. "You said it will hurt a little bit." Liam says. "It depends on most people but with the people I did it with they said it didn't hurt that bad." Liam signs angry.