Children Of Sunset 11

"GFD: Children Of Sunset 11"

Can't lie and say that kissing Colby like this didn't have my whole world spinning around me. My blood was racing like a runaway fox, and I couldn't slow down or at least pace myself to keep from making a mess all in the front of my britches. It was rising up awful quick, and I was enjoying it too much to push his hand away. I started contemplating just letting it happen and hope that he did notice, but as I got more and more lightheaded, with Colby's tongue dancing in step with mine with an even greater grace than it was before...I knew that my reaction to exploding out of my tip was gonna be too much for me to even keep standing, much less hide the violent storm of shivers that was sure to take me over the edge when them pulses came knocking.

Should I warn him? Make up your mind, Deke! You ain't got a whole lot of time left to say something.

"Colby...?" I said, softly...ashamed of my situation, but trying to keep it from getting worse.

"Yeah? You ok?" He asked.

I could barely bring myself to look him in the eye. "I'm...I'm much better than ok. I just...I'm feeling a little bit on the wicked side right now. I wasn't sure what you might think about something like that, but...I've done taken a real liking to you and I didn't want to hit you with no surprises. If you get me?"

He seemed a little confused at first, but as he looked down and saw the front of me twitching while I tried to hold on to my squirts for dear life, I think he and I came to an understanding of what was happening down there.

I looked away from him again, wishing that I hadn't said something so rude. Momma always told me, 'If you feel awkward saying it in a church, you should feel awkward saying it anywhere.' I reckon she was right. I swear, if I could kick myself for ruining such a tender moment, I sure would. It's hard to get more stupid than that.

Lucky for me though, Colby just took a hold of my hand again, and he smiled. "It's alright, Deke. I've taken a liking to you too. You know that." He took a step closer, and moved his hand up to my wrist. "May I?"

"May you what?" I asked.

"Come here and see." He said, and he gently gave me another little tug to press my hand up against the hardness in front of him. I think it was pure instinct that caused me to snatch my hand away at first. Involuntary reaction, sure enough. But Colby looked me in the and whispered softly, "It's ok. Promise." And he held my wrist until my hand relaxed some, opening up so that I could reach out and press the flat of my palm against him. My ears was pounding as my heart beat sped up. Flexing so hard that it became a chore for me to get my breath right. Colby was even harder than I was from the feel of it, and yet soft and pliable at the same time. I ain't never touched another boy's parts like this before. I was almost scared to hurt him. Way too shy to give it a rub. But Colby just closed his eyes for a moment and let me feel him out for a moment.

At first, I just slid my palm down slowly, and then back up to the top of it again. It was warm. Sexy. And it jumped a little bit when I slid over it. It made me smile. Almost giggle out loud from how 'alive' it felt. It was then that Colby opened his eyes and looked down at his hardness and mine, both of us poking out like two angers on a coat rack. "Hehehe...well ain't we a fine pair?" I said, and he chuckled a bit himself.

He kissed me on the lips, and he said, "I like being paired up with the likes of you, Deacon Porter. Makes me feel special. Like one of the brightest stars in the night sky."

"I feel the same, Colby. Lord knows I do." I said, my voice trembling nervously. I can't say that I'm used to feeling like this, but actually trying to find the courage to say the words to another fella like me? That's a whole other level of crazy. I mean, I know it sounds like I'm being weird...but if I thought I could dress myself up and stand before God and the church to make Colby my bride to be right here and now, well...I don't think I'd have any misgivings about it. No sir. He makes me happy in a way that makes me wonder if any girl in town could ever have the same effect. Something about Colby's presence just lets me know that...this is where my heart is supposed to be. And where it's supposed to stay from now on.