𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

Start from the beginning

"Awe baby! i'm sure he didn't mean to do it on purpose? isn't that right little chicken?" my face got hot again because she called me baby without realizing it again. our relationship had been really flourishing lately. I wanted her to be mine but i didn't want to go too fast.

She was smiling at me with the chicken held out toward my face. she looked so cute.

"Yonnie, my arms are getting tired! can you atleast say something to him??" I rolled my eyes at her and got in he chicken's face.

"Look lil nigga ion' know who you think you are, but i run shit around here. any more of yo' shit and I swear ill get Carl to butcher yo' ass." I pointed my finger in its face and he pecked me. I slapped the shit outta him and he started glucking and flapping its wings. Mink looked at me shocked.

"Beyonce! you can't do that!" I rolled my eyes.

"I told the nigga to stop playing wimmie! i fight animals too!" she rolled her neck and got ready to hand the chicken to me again. Before she handed him to me, she spoke again.

"what should we name him?" she asked, all excited.

"KFC.." I muttered as she handed him to me.

'YONNIE! he's our son! be nice!" I rolled my eyes but my heart warmed at the mention of her saying that he was our son.

"Mmcht. Fine."

we'll go with Popeyes then...

She stomped her feet and crossed her arms over her chest. I held the chicken out at arms length and it was struggling to get out of my grip. I smiled as I saw the chicken's eyes start bugging out of it's head.

Mink smacked my thigh and made me drop him the chicken immediatley running toward her. She hit hard as a bitch to be an elf.

"Stop it!"

"Ion cur' put that nigga on a leash." She went over to the supplies stand and got a leash, leaving me standing there looking crazy. She came back and waved the leash in my face before putting it on the chicken. She finally handed me the leash.

It was a hot pink color. I examined it, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Ian' even know they had leashes for chickens.."

She then stood inbetween us and glared.

"Alright you two! I want you to get along and be good to eachother! Chocolate! no pecking! And stop hitting my child Beyonce! I'm already carrying one, look after it's brother!

If I have any more bad behavior from you two, Chocolate i'm taking you back, and Beyonce, you won't EVER see the inside of these thighs! do you hear me??" That shit made me striaghten the fuck up.

" Yes maam.." I bit my lip. that shit turned me on.. She looked at the little chicken nigga for a answer.

"And YOU Chocolate?!" I started moving around and flapping.

"BAWK!" Mink smiled, seeiming satisfied. I rose my eyebrow.

"You really gon' name it Chocolate??"

Ugly ass name..

She whipped her head up at me.

"Yes! problem?" I licked my lips at her sassiness. I liked this Mink, all bossy and shit..

"No baby.."

"That's what i thought!" I looked down at the chicken and glared at it. He just rolled his eyes and started pecking at the ground. mmcht. Mink grabbed my free arm and started guding me to the concession stand.