35

Hunters POV:

 "So...you leaving tomorrow?"

 "Yea, the sooner we can get clues, the better, so, me,...Lucia, and some others will be off to find some"

 "Oh...this Alex guy seems really important, how come?"

 "Well, he's related to a very dangerous criminal who hates our dads gutts and the guy got lose about....a month ago, I think, anyways, yeah, can you pass me my Gatorade?"

 I pass Luz her Gatorade and she fits it in her duffle bag, she goes about her room packing her stuff and making sure everything's in place "who's this guy that's on the lose?"

 "Well, his name is Belos but his Earth name is Philip Wittebane, he-"

 I tuned her out, so this is what Belos was rambling about, that's why he had those broken tree limbs, that's what he's been drinking, magic, my sister and her sister is on the hunt for his brother...I need to warn him

 "Hunter? You ok?" I return my attention back to Luz and nod "hey, uh, thanks for telling me, I'm glad you did" she smiled and gave me a quick side hug "yea...I'm still very sorry for not and keeping secrets, I'll try to not keep secrets from you anymore and to tell you what's going on, ....I promise....I'll try, but there are something that you can't know, like if Im on a top secret mission, then I probably can't tell you"

 "Ok, then just say it's top secret, but I told you I forgive you, still kinda getting used to all this news about these things but I'm getting a hang of it, now get back to packing, I'm headin back to my room"

 I walked out and went to my room, I closed the door and instantly went to my phone

 'Hello?'

 "Belos, my sister and her sister is trying to find you, they're going on a mission to find clues about your brother or something but they know your out"

 'I knew it, ok, thank you hunter for telling me, I-'

 'Hey Belos! Who yah talkin to? Your girlfriend or something? Ooh! Maybe your boyfriend!"

 'Shut up Edalyn! I- hey! Guards! Lock her back up! Make sure she has a muzzle on too, secure it tight this time, and put extra guards at the cell!'

 "Uh, Emporer Belos?"

 'Sorry hunter..I have to deal with something, the owl lady is being a Nuisance, thank you for informing me, tell me all you know tonight'

 With that, he hung up....great.....what a way to end a call...

———

 Luz's POV:

 "You all set?" I nodded and climbed off my bike, we came to the stables and saw no one else here except the barn care takers "um, hey, we're here for the two Darshies" the person looked at us and put down his rake, he signaled us to follow him and we went inside the stables

 Another guy came and took us to the creatures we're supposed to be.....riding, woah "so, your the people who need the Darshies, huh, well, there they are, this whole row is to your pick"

 Woah, these are so cool "woah! They are sooo cool, they look awesome! They're like Dino horses!"