9

Luz's POV:

.......

.....

"HeEeeEyYy!!!! wAke! UUUpPpP!!"

"Gasp!!!! What the hell!!! Santa mierda!"

I quickly jolt up in bed and look around

"Pfffgt!!! Hahaha! Awww that's funny....hey, nice face" uggghhh why is he so annoying!!

"Hunter!! Maldito gilipollas, perra!!" Hunter was still laughing "it's not funny! Why the hell do you have a megaphone!?"

"HaHahahA!! ssSSsShhHhHhhH!!! You'll wake ma up" he started to calm down and wiped an imaginary tear from his eyes

"Yes I think you already have" I have him a glare, I was still tired from last night

"Why'd you wake me up, I was having a good dream"

"OoOHh! Was it about your CrUsh? AaAAawwW you dreamt about Amity"

"Sh- shut up! Why'd you wake me up? What time is it!?"

"Ok manita, calm down" he had a smirk on his face "it's like 9:37 or something, and I have some questions for you"

"And those are?" I was getting a bit annoyed "well, starting off with why you face have drawing on it?"

"Huh?" I grabbed my phone and looked at my face "who-?, What in the world?"

I had marker ony face, a weird french mustach, clown cheeks, a red nose, and...red devil horns

"Nice make up" I gave him a look and rolled my eyes "anyways, Numero dos, ....WhErE the HeLl did you go last night!!???, I came and checked on you and you weren't here, then I got a text that you were at the ice cream parlor that Em's girlfriend works at?!!"

"How is it any of your business, it doesn't matter where I went" welp, you know after one time I'm already used to this, might as well let it happen

"Woah, ok calm down, I was just asking....your not usually the one to go out by yourself with out me knowing"

"I don't always have to let you know where I'm going, it's not your business, I can go anywhere I want and don't have to tell you nada"

"Ok! Ok ok...Calm.Down, I only asked cause I was worried, don't need to go go loco on me!"

"It's not your job to know where I am, I was out, you even said it yourself you got a text I was out at the ice cream parlor, you don't need to ask if you already know!!"

"Ok!! Why are we yelling!?"

"I don't know!!!"

.....

....

"Pfffgt!!! Hahahahaha!!!!"

It's always like this, fight, argue, then a second later, we burst out laughing

"Haaa..hey, where'd you get these?" He grabbed my coin...ssss?

How do I have two, last night I only had one

"Hey give em back!" He walked around and I followed trying to get them back, ugh why does he have to be tall?

"Heeey these are cool" he finally let up and gave them back "where'd you get them?"

"Non of your business" I heard him say 'uh huh' I set them down and plopped back in bed

"Welp! See yah, byyyeeeeee!" He left slamming the door, at least he didn't leave it op- ugh "Hunter!!!!!!"

He came back a opened the door and turned my light on
_

I can't go back to sleep......you know, I'll make breakfast, Mami deserves it, and I'm hungry, hunter can fend for himself

Inferno (TOH!!!!!) Discontinued*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara