Jealousy

I was getting dolled up today to meet Dylan's friends. I really want to give off a good impression.

As I was checking my makeup for the 13th time, a pair of hands were wrapped around my waist.

"You could go there with sweatpants, oversized hoodie, and messed up makeup, and you'll still be the most beautiful girl in the room." Dylan kisses my shoulder, moving his lips up to my neck. He kept kissing my neck while pushing his body against mine. I felt my body getting hot, even though I liked where this was going, I knew we had to stop.

I gently pushed Dylan away, he looked at me with confusion written all over his face.

"Sorry darling, but we really do need to get ready for hanging with your friends," I turned back to the mirror to make sure Dylan did mess up anything.

He groaned, "you know we can cancel and go back to what we were doing" he winked at me through the mirror and I rolled my eyes.

"No way, that's not fair for your friends to want to spend time with you and you just bail on them last minute, now go get ready."

He sighed but walked away.

"Oh, how nice it feels to be the boss for once."

"Don't even think like that, young lady, you know I'm always going to be the boss," Dylan yelled from the bedroom.

Oops! I must have said that out loud.

:。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

"Oh, I just can't wait to be king!" Dylan sang with the Disney song that was playing.

It made me laugh, but it didn't change the fact that I was still nervous about all of this. I know the Disney songs were supposed to help me calm down but they're really not doing much of a great job.

"You don't need to worry about anything, my friends are wonderful people. I've already told them about you and how you are as a person. They already agree with me, you're a remarkable person. Plus they even know what you already look like," Dylan explained, calming my nerves a bit.

"Wait, how do they know what I look like," I turned my head facing him.

"My phone is in my left pocket, grab it."

I was cautious as I reached over into his left pocket and grabbed his phone. I went to open his phone,, but there was a password on it.

"It's the day we met..." I typed in the exact date and when his phone unlocked I had to turn my head towards the window so he couldn't see me blush.

"Are you ok?"

"Mhm!" I turned back facing him before he questioned even further, "Now uh what do you want me to do?"

"Go to my photos and click on the album with a few hearts." I followed his instructions and my heart melted.

There were pictures of me when we're cuddling, me practicing skateboarding, me trying to cook, keyword: trying, and so much more other photos.

"Don't worry, I only sent them the cute ones of you. Then again, your cute in all of them."

I smiled and leaned over in my seat and kissed him on the cheek.

"Why are you so amazing," I asked which made him chuckle, but I honestly was curious.

"I'm really not sunshine, I just love y- ehem, I just love treating you like the princess you are. Plus I just like looking at your pictures a lot,, especially when I'm bored in class. I guess you're just somebody I always think about."

:。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Dylan and I walked into the restaurant hand in hand. Dylan was looking around for his friends, I just stood there because I didn't even know what his friends even looked like.

"Yo Dylan!" We both turned our heads to the right, figuring out who just said that.

"Hey Jacob!" They bro hugged and Jacob looked at me.

"So you're the beautiful Alexis we heard all about," he lifted up my hand and kissed it. Dylan smacked him on the back of the head for that.

Jacob laughed and rubbed the back of his head. "Same old Dylan, now follow me."

We made it to a table where there were 2 other guys and a girl. Everyone went to hug Dylan, especially the girl, she took an extra long time to hug him. The boys names were Jacob, Lucas, and Paul.

I'm not going to make a big deal about that.

All the boys started talking and catching up with one another. While the girl whose name is also Lola! What a coincidence. Kept staring at me, sorry, I meant GLARING.

Yeah, she definitely has a crush on Dylan. Dylan and I might not be official,, but she is certainly not going to be taking him away from me.

"Oh Dylan, do you remember the time we shared our first kiss on New Year's Day," Lola blurred out making everyone shut up.

"Yes Lola, I remember the time we kissed because I was drunk and you were desperate," Dylan scoffed and went back to talking to the guys while I just burst out laughing.

I guess that taught her a lesson because for the rest of the night she just ate in silent but kept giving quick glares at me.

I think Dylan noticed because he would give me quick kisses on my neck, forehead, or cheek. Which I could tell made Lola extremely mad, but it made me extremely happy.

The night went by fast and I didn't really talk much. Which I didn't mind at all, I'm so glad Dylan was able to catch up with his friends, it must be hard to do things like this because of them, all going to different colleges.

"So Dylan you're going to the skateboard competition in 3 weeks, we'd actually like for you to be on our team just like back then."

"Heck yeah, it's been so long since we've done a competition. Will you go with me, sunshine?"

Dylan puts his hand in mine, "I'm always going to be there for you," he kissed the tip of my nose and all his friends groaned. Which just made me and Dylan laugh.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

My Little RoomateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara