Stuffy Party

School was tedious, but I mean it was the first day, so I expected it to be. All my professors were kind, and they made it obvious how the school year was going to go.

During art history, Dylan and I sat next to each other. I decided to be a little bully and started poking him on his side.

He let it slide a few times but then he caught my finger and pulled me towards him, then whispered "little girl, you're pushing my buttons, literally." That made me quietly giggle,, but I did stop poking him after.

After that, we part separate ways to go to our final class. It was now officially time to eat lunch. Dylan headed off to work and I went back to the dorm.

I went to open the door and realized we had no food. I sighed, and looked down at my phone. Dylan will be working later today, so that means I have more of a chance to be little.

So, right now, I need to head into the store and get us some food.

I ran out the dorms as fast as I could. I jumped into my car and started heading out to Walmart. While driving, I remember the times I used to crash every time I took my driving test because of that, I'm in a lot of debt with mom.

:。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Once, I reached to Walmart and I grabbed numerous frozen foods. Yeah, I can't cook at all and since mom is not here I'm screwed. I also grabbed lots of candies for me and my stuffies even though there's only one of us who can really swallow it.

As I kept walking around Walmart, I ended up in the toy section, totally accidentally.

I went down and saw so many cute dolls and stuffies.

There were so many cute stuffies that were begging to come home with me. There was a red fluffy penguin, a tall blue giraffe, pink and white panda twins, I needed these stuffies!
I started grabbing all the adorable stuffies they had till basically the shelves were empty.
My cart was full and I realized there was no way I was going to be able to have enough to pay for the food and stuffies. I had to make a decision.

Food?

Stuffies?

Food?

Stuffies?

I sighed knowing what decision I had to make, even though I didn't want to do this but I had to do what's right for myself.

:。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

As I pushed of stuffies out the store, people kept looking at me. Adults silently judging me and kids being envy of me. One little girl screamed, "Why can't I have that many toys?!"

So, I went over to her and gave her a stuffie which she smiled and said thank you for.

After I was able to get each stuffie inside the car, which took about 35 minutes. I went back to the dorms, knowing it was going to take me a long time to get from the car to the dorm. Before I was gonna start struggling to go back and forth, I've decided to just sit in my car and watch some episode of Every Witch Way with my new friends.

Just then as I watched my show, someone knocked on my window. It was some random girl, I was curious and rolled down my window.

"Hey, what's up?" I questioned her looking at her up and down trying to see if she was suspicious.

I wondered if you needed help with those adorable animals, she giggled and I immediately nodded my head. Likewise, I was gonna need as much help as possible.

Together we started bringing up big groups of stuffies into my dorm. It took a while, but at least I can say I got my exercise in. While walking back and forth, I got to know about her. Her name is Hannah, this is her last year being at this college, and she's planning on being an art teacher when she's older.

She's really sweet and even invited me to hang out some day. We swapped numbers and parted ways. It was officially time to be little!

After taking care of my hygiene, I put on a fluffy long onesie that covered me from my neck to my toes. I went under my bed and grabbed my box and grabbed one of my pacis.

The paci was blue with blue jewels on it, it was my most expensive paci but it was worth it!

I grabbed 20 stuffies and of course my main girl Lucy. While setting them all neatly on the couch surrounding me, I also opened up my bag of candy, you didn't think I just bought stuffies did you? I knew I needed some type of food.

Hours and Hours have passed and me and my little friends had a blast. We started listening to very old songs like "We're never getting back together," or "Hot N Cold." After we had our party, we also had our My Little Pony Show Marathon, which was still going on.

I was curled up in a ball, sucking on my paci while finishing up an episode. I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:47, "I should get put my things up before Dylan gets home," I said yawning and clinging onto Lucy. "Maybe, in five more minutes..."

Dylan's POV

It was 8:35 when I got back to the dorm, gosh I was so tired. I couldn't wait to get some sleep.

I opened the door and saw the place was a mess. There were stuffies, candy wrappers, glitter, and pillows thrown all over the floor.

What the heck could've happened? My question was answered when I saw an adorable girl laying on the bed curled up into a ball. Sucking on her paci and clinging onto her stuffy for dear life. I wanted to take a picture of this cute scene but I decided not to since I don't have permission to do so. I might come off as a creep.

I sighed and started cleaning up all the mess and...

What the?

There were so many stuffies on her bed, there practically wasn't even a bed! I'm definitely going to have a talk with this little girl later.

I sighed and put a soft blanket over her. I could see her smiling around her paci and I smiled as well. I couldn't stop myself from what happened next.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead then whispered, "Goodnight, sunshine."

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️