Official Roommates

"Gross!" I turned away, seeing the terrible scene. My brother making out with Lola, now don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong about making out but with her it is!

Lola and Alex were dating back in junior year, they seemed perfect for each other. At least that's what everyone else thought, but that was a lie.

Lola was so picky and manipulative, which caused my brother to later on have depression. I tried to convince him to break up with Lola, but he didn't listen to me. He finally did when he caught Lola making out with his best friend, Trey. Thereafter, he told me he'd never get back with Lola again, but look now!

I turned back around and saw Lola jumping from Alex. "What are you doing here," he asked while fixing his shirt and Lola started fixing her dress. I then saw her turn to look at Dylan, looking him up and down. I really want to know what goes on in this girl's mind.

"One, if you're going to make out, lock the door! Two, why is she here, y'all broke up!" I yelled, which made Lola roll her eyes, Alex sighed angrily, and Dylan... Well, he's just standing there.

Then it finally hit me, Lola was going to be my roommate. Oh heck no, I immediately started telling Alex about the roommate situation, and he wasn't shocked at all.

I was so confused, "Yeah, well the thing is when I found out Lola was going to be your roommate I may have done a bit of switching around," he admitted. "I'm sorry little sister, I know I should be over Lola, but I'm just not she makes me really happy and I want to have a future with her." I gagged inside, my head.

I wanted to run over there and hit him on the head but Dylan put his hand on the lower part of my back. It's weird, but I don't know why that made me calm down a bit.

I sighed, then looked at my brother, Lola, and Dylan. "If you would like to switch back, we can. "

Did I really want to be roommates with Lola every time she came over to our house and in the past she would always go to my room and touch my stuff or steal some of my clothes.

She also was very annoying and never knew when to shut up.

Dylan, he's not that annoying and he's also kind of sweet. I won't deny sunshine also does make me feel a bit happy inside, but I won't let him know that!

"Lola literally cheated on you last year, do you even know what you're doing," I questioned my idiotic twin brother.

"Yes, I'm positive!" He walked over kissing Lola on the forehead, which made her blush.

I turned to Dylan again to see his opinion, but he just shrugged his shoulders, indicating he really doesn't care what happens as long as he can get some sleep.

"Okay, you two can be roommates and me and Dylan will be roommates," I've decided to let them be together.

But of course not to be together together but for Dylan to realize he's going to regret his decision. Lola is terrible for him, and once he lives with her he'll see what I'm seeing.

I said my goodbyes to the both of them and headed out with Dylan. He kept yawning and repeating that was a waste of time.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry that wasn't supposed to happen," I apologized I really am sorry I didn't mean to waste his time.

"It's fine sunshine, at least me and you will be having some fun." He smirked at his own statement, but I shuddered.

I don't know what he meant by fun since I still barely knew this guy but I was always kind of excited.

Just then I was pulled away from my thoughts when I heard a massive commotion. Dylan and I turned to see what was going on then I finally saw. There were two boys hitting each other. How is there already a fight, and it wasn't even the first day yet?

One of the boys started hitting the other and I soon saw blood. One thing I hated was blood, I whimpered turning away from the scary scene and covering my ears.

Dylan held my hand and I looked up at him. "Come on, this is too scary for you, let's go to the room," he said gently and started walking us to our room hand in hand.

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*☆

We made it back to our dorm and we both just collapsed on our beds. It was just pure silence in the room. I believe we wanted to speak to each other but really didn't know what to say until...

"What's that?" I turned my head to see what Dylan was pointing at them, my eyes widened. He was pointing at Lucy.

I grabbed her fast and hid her behind me. "Oh, uh, just a stuffy," I mumbled looking down waiting for him to say a mean remark.

"Their cute just like you," he yawned turning on his side then slowly falling asleep.

I just sat there stunned and surprised he didn't say I was too old for toys or I needed to grow up. Those sentences I've heard from Lola too many times.

I looked at Dylan again and walked over. I gently pulled the blanket over him and smiled, now that I'm a lot closer he's actually really cute.

That cuteness went away when he started snoring so loudly. Oh god, I'm going to have to deal with that for the rest of the year.

I groaned, turning away from him, then went back to unpacking and putting my notebooks away.

While unpacking, I went back to the scene where me and Dylan were holding hands. I couldn't but help but blush at what happened.

"Cmon cmon, we're not focusing on that," I kept telling myself to keep myself focusing on packing instead of the snoring man on the other bed.

Tomorrow was going to be the first day of school, and because of that fight my excitement has turned into fear.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️