Bratty Besties

Today, Hannah and I will be having a play date! I was so excited to be doing this. I've never had an actual real life play date. Most of them were roleplays over the phone, but now it's going to be actually in person.

Hannah and I stayed up the other day coming up with ideas on what we were going to do for our fantastic day together. Unfortunately, our daddies told us it was passed our bedtimes and we had to end the call. Such party poopers.

We've arrived at Hannah's and Jacob's apartment, I was about to run and ring the doorbell, but Dylan stopped me.

"Now, sunshine," I groaned at him. This was my first-ever play date with Dylan by my side, and he keeps going over rules.

"Now don't groan at me little lady, all I was going to tell you was to be on your best behavior today. Hannah is a hyper little, and so are you. I definitely know two hyper littles put into the same room will cause chaos," he sternly said to me, waving his finger in my face.

"We won't cause any chaos daddy, now can we please go inside," I begged him, I was practically on my knees at this point.

He chuckles at me and pats my head. "Okay Okay, let's go in!"

I skipped towards the door and knocked, making a beat at the door. When I was done with my beat, there was a moment of silence until there was somebody on the other side who returned the beat.

The door swung wide open and I saw Hannah standing in front of Jacob, I knew she was just excited as I was for our special day together. I ran inside, took off my shoes, and Hannah pulled my arm.

"Come on! Come see my playroom!" Oh, I was so excited to see it.

"Now remember girls, be on your best behavior," Jacob stated.

We both nodded our heads and ran to Hannah's playroom.

When I tell you I was shocked, I was SHOCKED. Her room was so cute and adorable, I could stay here forever, and I might just do that.

Me and Hannah started having lots of fun in her bedroom

Me and Hannah started having lots of fun in her bedroom. She introduced me to all her stuffies and they were all so kind to me.

"Do you want to have some fun," Hannah randomly blurted as we were playing dress up with her stuffies?

"What do you mean," I tilt my head confused, something tells me I won't be on my best behavior today.

"Follow me!" I followed behind her into the bathroom where she would crouch down, open up the cabinets and pull out water balloons.

Oh, great heavens!

"Come on, help me fill these up!" I first hesitated, but soon my bratty side decided to take over and I was in!

We instantly started filling so many water balloons up. I grabbed a bucket from underneath the sink to put the water balloons in.

After making a gigantic mess with puddles of water all over the floor, we finally finished filling up the balloons.

Carefully walking down the stairs holding the huge bucket, we tiptoed, making sure the boys don't hear us.

I peaked over on the side of the walls, seeing they were drinking fruit punch while watching some sport game.

Me and Hannah looked at each other and whispered.

"One..."

"Two..."

"THREE..."

Immediately, we popped up behind the walls and started throwing water balloons at both our daddies. They jumped up in surprise, spilling their own drinks all over themselves.

We kept throwing the balloons at them until we finally ran out of them.

"Aww, we should have made more," I pouted looking down at the bucket.

"Uh oh" I heard Hannah and I look back up seeing two soaked angry men staring at us.

Suddenly, my bratty side went away and I knew me and Hannah were in big trouble.

"Girls," Dylan growled at us, "what exactly came into your minds thinking that was okay?"

Both of us looked down. "No, no, look at us when we're talking to you BOTH!" Jacob raised his voice a bit but not too much to scare us.

We did as we were told, "we just wanted to have fun," Hannah whispered and I nodded my head agreeing to her statement.

Dylan rubbed his templates like he was getting a headache. "There are many ways to have fun, but this is not one of them. Both of you in two different corners staring at the wall. You'll both stay there for 15 minutes and reflect on your bad behavior while we clean up this mess. After your 15 minutes it is up, we want to hear an apology from both of you."

Me and Hannah both whined but one glare from both men we knew to hush our mouths.

We hurriedly went into different corners facing the walls. This was my first punishment ever, telling by Hannah's behavior, this definitely wasn't her first time in the corner.

I won't deny I did know better to throw those water balloons, but I honestly don't regret it. I had so much fun and would love to do it again but maybe this time with both our daddies permissions.

:。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Fifteen minutes felt like fifteen years! I swear we should have been out of the corner a long time ago. I was so bored and wanted to go back to playing again.

I looked over at Hannah, she was quietly kicking the wall I can tell she was getting bored as well.

Finally, we heard a timer go off, I decided to stay facing the corner until one of the boys said something. "Come here girls," we both walked to them.

"Do you have something to tell us?"

"We're sorry, we won't do it again," I apologized, first looking at Dylan.

"Yeah, we'll never do something like that again, at least without your permission," Hannah apologizes next.

Both boys were pleased with our answers and gave us kisses on our foreheads.

"Good girls, you promise not to be brats for a while?" Dylan asked, raising his eyebrows.

"We promise!"

"Okay, good, now how about you girls go play as while we order McDonald's!"

We both jumped up happy and then ran upstairs.

Me and Hannah then turned to each other and both held up on handing showing we both crossed our fingers. We both giggled at what we did and went back to playing.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️