Jimin laid against the fluffy pillows, arms chained to the bed posts. His legs were in the air as he allowed Jungkook to kiss the creases between his thigh bone and his private area.

"Mm..." Jimin hummed as he felt Jungkook's lips kissing against his body, moving closer to his scrotum. 

Jungkook's lips clasped onto Jimin's scrotum, kissing it with suction as the sound made Jimin excited. The feeling of Jungkook's tongue and lips on his most private places made him feel so naughty... And the blindfold and chains made him feel turned on.

Jungkook's lips moved down to Jimin's perineum, kissing and flicking his tongue over the area as he pushed Jimin's hips back to expose his entrance.

Jungkook's lips left kisses along Jimin's perineum, the younger feeling butterflies in his belly as the older man externally stimulated his prostate. Jungkook licked the perineum, moving lower to leave kisses to Jimin's rim.

This was the most sincere that Jungkook had ever been. He would have been done fucking a long time ago if it were another worker. He would have just entered Jimin's hole without lube or a care in the world, if it weren't Jimin.

But it was Jimin.

And, Jungkook wasn't going to make this meaningless. Even if it was just experimenting, Jungkook wanted to make it mean something. He wanted Jimin to enjoy his time.

Jungkook's lips and tongue began to kiss Jimin's entrance, making the younger feel butterflies.

Jimin just wanted to remove the metal cuffs around his wrists and bury his fingers in Jungkook's thick and silky hair.

"Ah..." Jimin sighed as he felt Jungkook's tongue dipping into his puckered hole, his entrance stretching around Jungkook's tongue. The older man ate him until his heart's content, the delectable sounds of Jimin's heavy breaths, short moans filling the space of the dungeon.

Jungkook's tongue enjoyed every moment. Some people wouldn't be so into this, but Jungkook felt so addicted to Jimin's skin and body that he loved this.

The sounds of saliva and suction was one of dominance, Jungkook's lips around Jimin's entrance as he slipped his tongue in and out to devour him.

Jimin couldn't do anything but lay there, tugging on his chains now. The sound of metal clinking against metal could be heard as he tugged on his chains, wanting more than anything to reach out and grip onto Jungkook's hair.

The older man was nude, the cold air of the dungeon causing him to feel goosebumps as he licked Jimin's hole. The younger's sounds made him feel even more satisfied with his taste.

"Oh~ Daddy... So good..." Jimin gasped, his back wriggling against the bed every few seconds as he pushed his rear end further into Jungkook's tongue.

The older man looked up, watching Jimin's cock drip precum. The younger was throbbing. They spent such a long time on foreplay, but he was so aroused that it felt so good to have Jungkook's tongue in his entrance.

"Oh..." Jimin moaned when Jungkook curled his tongue inside of him, flicking the tip of his tongue against his walls, before he pulled back. Jungkook pulled back, licking his lips as he watched Jimin's blushing state worsen. The younger panted gently against the silk sheets, looking ever so beautiful underneath the red lights.

Jungkook instantly inserted his two middle fingers inside Jimin's salivated hole; the slip quite an easy motion.

His fingers entered fluidly, feeling Jimin's warm and wet walls around his two middle fingers. Jungkook's fingers reached two inches in, searching for Jimin's prostate. His fingertips searched for the fleshy bulb, before he found the jackpot.