~~Time skip~~
Arrival at the GMGs

Lissana's POV

We've just arrived at the grand magic games main arena. I don't know what happened to the demon, but ever since it touched Yui's head, she had looked almost lifeless, and I can't sense any magic power coming from her. Not that I could feel much to begin with. From what she told me, I can gather that the master of the guild, Bradley was it, is planning to take on all of the guilds at the same time in the GMGs. But we have no idea why. if they are going to use that demon to destroy the guilds, I have no idea what we can do about it, or what we should do about it. because right now we're acting as if we're on their side. All eyes seemed to burn holes into our skulls as we entered the arena.
"Attention all of you official magical guilds. we, seryths beasts, have come to take you all on in a battle." announced Bradley. gasps could be heard all around. "and why is that?" A voice boomed overhead. I looked up and saw........ Master Makarov. A maniacal laugh was coming from Bradley, "why you ask, because I want to prove that dark guilds can be just as strong as the normal magical guilds." with that said he sent some of his men to attack other wizards from other guilds. that's it I've had enough of hiding. "okay Bradley, we've had enough, were not going to pretend to be a part of your shitty guild any longer" I spoke with confidence as me and the rest of Team Natsu got into a fighting stance. "oh what's this, your just going to turn on us now are you? well that's fine by me" he said whilst raising his hand in our direction. that's when I noticed Yui turn and face us, with that emotionless face of hers. As quick as a flash she began to run at us at full speed and attack us all at the same time. Of course we blocked and dodged her attacks, but we refused to hurt a comrade. just then, I heard a voice in my head that sounded like Yui's say "help me, I'm trapped here alone in the darkness" this caught me off guard, allowing her to hit me full force with a punch that sent me flying. eventually, I hit the stone cold wall. and everything began to fade away to darkness.

Lucy/Yui's POV

I could see that I was attacking Lissana and the rest of Team Natsu. why. why was I doing this against my will, sitting here in the middle of the darkness just watching as I hurt my friends. I attempted to send out a telepathic message to Lissana, "help me, I'm trapped here alone in the darkness" it seemed to have worked as she stopped for a moment looking confused. but that's when I hit her, sending her flying into the wall, knocking her out. all I could do was sit there and watch in horror as my friends got knocked out one by one.

Time skip
All of the guild members have been knocked out and so have all of seryths beast members appart from Bradley and Lucy.

Lucy/Yui's POV

"No. why. all of my friends. why did you make me do this. they may have hurt me in the past, but still ,in my eyes, they don't deserve this. Why. no. I'm not going to let you just stand there and claim victory. I'm gonna. Im. gonna. TAKE MY REVENGE." I shouted, my voice filled with anger, as tears streamed down my face, I used all of my power to force the demon out side of my body, causing my magic restraint to break, all of my magic energy flowing out of me. " Oh holy light, help me regain control and banish this demon within me"I chanted.
a wave of immense pain shot through me as my eyes shot open, causing me to scream. now I had full control over my body. once the pain had elapsed, I turned towards Bradley, who was looking at me with wide eyes, "how did you break free, it's near impossible to break free from that spell, without the right chant to break the spell, nobody can break free and that chant has been lost for years." I laughed at him with a wide grin on my face. " oh please, I know all magic there is, all I had to do was rack my brains for the right spell to break free" I stated calmly. He just looked at me with wide eyes, "now I'm going to have to get my revenge for what you did to my comrades," I said with a deathly aura surrounding me. "Dragon of death, immense pain wave" I chanted as I put my hands out I front of me. an enormous black wave shot out from my hands towards him, he just stood there staring in shock. his cries of pain could be heard for miles. they lasted for approximately 30 seconds before silence filled the air. This spell did not injure the opponent physically, but sends immense pain waves through their body, causing them to black out.