"He started it, Lola," I open my mouth to protest as Shane walks out of his room. He looks at us surprised before walking towards us. He crosses his arms as he stops a few feet away. 

"I don't remember giving him permission to be here," He said calmly although I knew he wasn't. 

"Shane, please don't," He scuffs as he rolls his eyes. 

"I know I said I was okay with you two being together but I'm not. And here you are rubbing it in my face in my own home." I take a step forward and he swallows harshly. "Leave," His eyes were on me and I was waiting for them to go on Lee but they didn't. 

"You're kicking me out?" 

"Did I stutter?" Lee scuffs as he steps in front of me. 

"She's pregnant. Why are you acting like this? She doesn't deserve it." Shane looks at him with a glare. 

"You do not get to talk to me. You are nothing to me. I don't care if she's pregnant. It's not my child. Do you know why? Because she cheated on me with you. So get the hell out before I use force." Lee scuffs. 

"You don't scare me, Shane," I grab Lee's arm. 

"Lee, let's just leave please," Lee shakes his head. 

"No, he's mad because you're pregnant with my child? It wouldn't have happened if he wasn't so focused on his gang. If he weren't so willing to push you away. He did this himself. He is just mad because you found someone else who is willing to give you what you deserve." Before I could process what he said Shane hit him in the face. Lee hits him back and they start hitting each other. Kane comes walking in confused until he sees them. Kane grabs Lee as Derek grabs Shane. 

"Stop it," Kane yells. Shane glares at Lee. 

"Get the hell out of my house," He yells. Kane lets go of Lee and he turns to me. 

"Come on baby," We walk outside and I look at Lee who had a bloody lip and a few bruises on his face. We get into the car and he sighs. He looks at the door with regret on his face. "I hated that," He whispers. I nod as I grab his hand. 

"Me too," He looks at me. 

"Do you think that Mike got the message?" I glance up at the camera that was pointed to the backyard. 

"I sure hope so." He sighs once again before starting the car. We get to the house and I walk in the door with a deep breath. Lee pulls me into his arms. 

"It's okay beautiful. It wasn't real," I scuff. 

"It sure felt real. I hated that." He kisses my forehead. 

"You weren't the one getting hit," I let out a dry laugh. 

"Yeah, Shane really did a number on your face." He chuckles. 

"Yeah, I'm sure he's been dying to have that fight," I roll my eyes as Jessie walks through the back door. He looks at us. 

"Mike was watching the whole thing. Let's just say he's more than happy. Nice work. If I didn't know it was acting I would have believed it myself." Lee nods. 

"Thanks," Jessie nods as he looks at me. 

"Are you okay?" I nod. 

"Yeah, I guess."  

"I told Mike the baby shower is in three days." I nod. I take off my jacket and sit down on my couch. "You do realize Shane hated that too?" I look at him. 

"I just wish I didn't have to do that." He nods. 

"I understand," The front door opens again and I look at it to see Shane walking in. He looked angry. His eyes go on mine and his face softens. He had a black eye and two cuts on his lip. Not to mention a few bruises on his jawline. 

"Are you okay, beautiful?" I nod slowly. 

"I guess," He looks at Lee. 

"You hit pretty hard," Lee nods. 

"So do you," Shane chuckles. They do their man hug and chuckles together. "I'm sorry about what I said." Shane shakes his head. 

"It's okay. I apologize too." He looks at me. "I'm sorry I kicked you out," I giggle. 

"We rehearsed this. We shouldn't be apologizing," I said. He nods. 

"But it felt so real." I nod. He looks at Jessie. "Please tell me he was watching?" Jessie nods. 

"He was." Shane nods. 

"I should go." Jessie nods. Shane walks up to me and hugs me. He takes in my scent. "I love you never forget that," He whispers. I smile. 

"I love you too," He walks out the door and Jessie walks out a moment later. Lee walks up to me and rubs my shoulder. 

"I'm sorry you have to go through all of this," I look up at him. 

"It's not your fault. This would have happened regardless." He lets out a breath of air. I give him a small smile. "Are you okay?" He looks at me with a small smile. 

"Yeah, I am." He bends down a little bit to kiss me. I wrap my arms around his neck. He chuckles. "I love this," He breathed. I look up at him with a confused look. "Being able to kiss you and touch you." I give him a small smile. He kisses my cheek. "Why don't you go upstairs and take a shower?" I nod and walk past him. I walk into my bathroom and get undressed. I stare at my stomach in the mirror and take a deep breath. I place my hands on my stomach. 

"I love you, baby," I whisper. 

The need.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara