Jealousy and Good Advice

Jaden's Pov

I can't believe this, Haven is going out with that Isaiah dude. Something about him just honestly isn't right to me, he doesn't seem normal and Haven can do so much better.

I'm ready to admit it I think I have feelings for Haven, but I have no idea how to prove it to her. Especially since it seems like she likes Isaiah now.

As I head towards the bus stop I spot my best friend Kyle heading to his car. I haven't talked, to him all day and I need to get some of his infamous advice so I run up to him as he's about to get into his car.

"Heyyy, can I get a ride bro"? I ask him.

I get into his car without waiting for an answer, because frankly I already know I can it's just common courtesy to ask.

"Ha, well you're already in the car so I guess so".

He climbs into the driver's seat and starts the car and as he starts to pull away from the student parking lot I start to explain my dilemma.

"OK, I know you know what I need", I start

"Yes, you are here for some advice young grasshopper", he replies knowingly.

"Haha, yea. You know Haven rig-", I start, only to be rudely cut off.

"Yea yea the girl you're always talking about", he smirks.

"I'm not always talking about her but yea whatever", I roll my eyes.

"She caught me at my party with Bianci and I don't know, it's been awkward between us ever since. And now, she's going out with that weird Isaiah dude from football", I start to explain.

"Ok wait a minute, slow down, what were you and Bianci doing"? He asks.

I don't know what to say so I just look out the window, embarrassed.

"Oh Jaden, bro this is gonna be a hard one to bounce back from. Atleast you weren't dating...or even together but not together", he says thoughtfully.

"You need to give her some space to hopefully cool down, then you should try to talk to her and be as nice as possible. In the meantime, we're going to that carnival tonight to get your mind off of things".

"Ok fine, I'll give her some space. Yea the carnival sounds like fun, My motorcycle is still in the shop but I can use my mom's car tonight, so I'll pick you up", I smirk.

Without even realizing it we'd reached my house,

"Thanks for the advice bro I'll pick you up at 6:30 for the carnival", I jump out of Kyle's car and and head inside my house.

A/N Next chapter will continue to be his pov up until where we left off with Haven.
Thanks for voting & commenting❤️