Heart break and Haterade

Finally it's Friday, the school week will officially be over in two minutes. I've been watching the clock for the past five oops. I'm just so impatient to get out of here to go get ready for the party today, I can't contain my excitement. Yesterday I went shopping with Gabriella and Ashley and found the cutest outfit for the party today. It consisted of a fitted black and gold crop top, light blue ripped jeans, these sexy black pumps and a long gold heart necklace with matching earrings and my gold Tiffany's bracelet.

I was going over to Ashley's house with Gabriella and Selena to get ready for the party. I told my mom I was sleeping over there so there couldn't be any complications about the party. 'BRIINNGG' finally the bell rings and i jump up and sail out of that room faster than ever before. Wow maybe I should be a track star...ha I wish.

As I'm speeding to my locker I bump into Jonathon.

"Hey babe, I heard you're gonna be at the party tonight"? He smirks.

"Babe"? I laugh.

"Yea, I'm gonna be there I guess I'll be seeing you" I smile.

"Yes, a lot of me", he smirks.

He walks away leaving me feeling uneasy but I just shake it off and head to my car and drive home. When I get home I grab my already packed sleepover bag and sit down for an early dinner with my family. When we're done I get ready to go, kiss my mom goodbye and head over to casa de Ashley.

When I get to Ashley's house I found out that Ashley's parents went away for the weekend. Selena's already here and Gabriella arrives shortly after. It's already 7:00pm by the time we know it and we start getting ready for the party. We all get dressed and do each other's hair and make up. After Gabriella does my makeup I look in the mirror and I'm happy about what I see, we all look so fabulous if I do say so myself.

It's already 10:30pm by now and the party starts at 11pm we better get going if we even want to be 'fashionably late'. We all head downstairs and get in my car since I don't drink and am therefore the designated driver of the night. It takes about forty-five minutes to get to Jaden's house and it wasn't hard to find, I could hear the bumping music like a neighborhood back. It's not a huge house but it's definitely not small it's just a little above average. I park the car and we could feel the music bumping the floor that we walked on. It's still pretty early in the party and people are already clearly drunk and throwing up all over the place, ugh this is why I don't drink.

We all enter Jaden's house and Gabriella immediately spots Stefan and they go off together to do God knows what. After a while Selena and Ashley go their separate ways too and leave me alone, I roam around a bit and find myself in the kitchen and finally someone I know, Jonathan, but he's busy sucking face with some blonde bimbo I'm happy I didn't fall for him. I let them continue for a while but I wanna ask him where Jaden is so I tap his shoulder hesitantly. He turns around looking irritated.

"What the fu- ", he cut himself off.

"Oh Haven haha, hey" he waved off the girl and she left obediently but not before shooting me a nasty look.

"Um, hey Jonathan sorry to interrupt, I was just wondering if you knew where Jaden was"? I asked awkwardly.

"I don't think yo-", the smile on his face dropped and he started to say something but changed his mind.

"Actually, I do know where he is. Upstairs second room to the right". He smirked knowingly.

"Um, OK thank you" I headed upstairs I couldn't help but smile, I was eager to see Jaden against my better judgment.

First room, second room. I was here I wasn't sure what to do now so I just knocked twice, I heard some noise but no one opened the door so I hesitantly turned the doorknob and stepped in. The lights were off and it took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust but when they did I wished they'd blur up again because what I was met with was a sight that broke my heart.

Jaden was on the bed under the blankets with a beautiful Asian girl I've seen at school, I'm pretty sure her name is Bianci and I'd already started to dislike her slightly, she was extremely rude but now it was like I just drank a bottle of haterade and it was in full force.

I just stood in the doorway disgusted by the passionate noises they were making until Jaden noticed the extra light in the room.

"What the fu-, Haven.? Is that you" he squinted at me, now it was awkward.

"I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt", my voice cracked with the huge lump in my throat, the same one that threatened to bring tears soon. I close the door and ran quickly down the stairs, the tears spilling out now. On my way out the door I saw Jonathan in the kitchen doorway looking slightly regretful.

A/N hmm drama, is Jaden gonna go after her? Does he even know she's hurt? Does he care? Find out in chapter 10, this took a long time so I hoped you enjoyed the extra long chapter, comment, vote, and tell your friends about my story please and thank you luv u guys <3