Ninja turtle Mask and awkward convos

I ran outside and headed for my car, I jumped in with the angry tears still flowing, turned the key in the ignition, and was about to drive off when I remembered something. Ugh the girls, I couldn't just leave them there especially since I'm their designated driver and on my way out the door I saw Ashley dancing on a table clearly drunk.

 I sighed and grudgingly pulled my key out of the ignition. I wiped my tears, reminded myself of the boss ass bitch I strive and work so hard to be, fixed my makeup as best as I could and got out of the car and slowly made my way back inside.

Jaden Pov: 

Haven just caught me in bed with Bianci, I don't know why but I feel bad about that, it's not like we're dating so she probably doesn't care. How did she even know where to find me? Only Jonathan knew...did he tell her, why would he do that? I have all these questions inside my head and an uncomfortable feeling in my stomach from all this I'm not feeling this with Bianci anymore. 

I pull away from Bianci and push her away softly when she tries to move closer again.

"Sorry B, I'm not feeling it anymore"

"Ugh fine just cause of that stupid girl" she complained.

"Haven's not stupid". I mumbled.

"Woahh, wait a second do you like her? Don't tell me you like her now", she laughed.

"Relationships aren't your thing remember, Jaden", she put on her clothes as I unashamedly watched, smirked and exited my room.

I sigh, blow out a big puff of air, and fall back on my bed. I should probably go talk to Haven.

I get dressed and make my way back out to my party that I ditched earlier for Bianci. As I'm walking around searching for Haven I spot a clearly drunk Ashley dancing on a table grinding on a guy in a ninja turtle's mask. I laugh openly these parties can get so crazy.

As I continue to look around I spot Haven sitting on Selena's lap surrounded by about five guys, I don't know why but I feel a surge of jealousy but I try my best to push it away and I go up to her.

"Um..Haven, can we talk"? I ask tentatively.

She look over at me and the smile on her face drops  slightly  and is replaced by a cool look.

"Yea sure". She gets off Selena and follows after me as I lead her to an empty corner to get whatever sliver of privacy we could. 

 "Um, I'm sorry you walked in on what you did", I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly and looked at her through my eyelashes.

"Oh, it's no biggie, haha I should've respected your privacy", she looks everywhere but at me so I follow my instincts and lift her chin so she's looking at me.

"Look...um that thing with Bianci meant nothing, it was just relieving tensi-"

"Like I said Jaden, it's no big deal and why would I care anyway, it's none of my business", she gives me one last look then walks away from me leaving me standing awkwardly in a corner all alone.

I watched her walk back to her seat on Selena's lap and continue to talk with her new friends. I must look like the biggest creeper, just standing here watching a group of people having fun. I take one last look at her and she turns around so we make eye contact for a second, then she turns back as I wander in search of a drink. 

It's time to drink away all my problems and feelings.

A/N I hope everyone enjoyed and this was up to your expectations. Comment, vote and share please <3 (p.s no Haven and Selena are NOT lesbians lol)