Lunch

Lunch time, most new peoples' most dreaded part of the day. Before I went to lunch though I had to go meet my school guide. as I made my way to the lunchroom where I agreed to meet him or her I reached the doors and was met by a super hot guy.

"Are you Haven"? He asked while looking around.

He obviously had somewhere to be.

"Um, yea hi", I smiled awkwardly.

"Ok I'm your new school guide we'll start tomorrow meet at the office at the beginning if the day" he said then he ran off.

He hadn't even told me his name, wow.

Putting aside my new hot, weirdo your guide I started to get nervous for lunch again but I walk into the lunchroom confidently with my chin up, even though I don't make eye contact with anyone else.

I get in line and look through the choices "wow the food here is fantastic" I think to myself. After I pay for my lasagna, cookie, and juice I step out of the line. Here comes the real problem, where do I sit.

As my eyes are scanning the lunchroom hopefully for an empty table they land on a group of three girls waving me over. I recognize them from my math class this morning ;Selena, Ashley, and Gabriella, they were pretty nice so I head over to their table.

"Hi guys" I said.

"Heyy" the replied in unison.

"We saw you in line and we thought we could use a new friend" Gabriella said with a smile.

"Thanks guys it means a lot, I was kinda freaking out about where to sit haha" I laughed.

"Well consider us your new friends" said Selena.

I smiled and we ate and talked about anything and everything. As I turned my head to the side I see a trio of boys step in. I couldn't quite make out what they looked like but from all the eyes on them I could tell they were popular. While I was staring one of them turned their head and made eye contact with me, I didn't know who this boy was but I can tell you he was fine. I quickly looked away, but not before he smirked and sent a wink my way and I felt my face heat up.

"Oooh, what was that Haven?" Ashley asked with a teasing grin on her face.

"Wh-what was what", I asked to quickly.

The three girls just laughed and winked at me.

"That's Jonathan, he's a total player but he's a good friend", Selena laughed.

I glanced over again and realized that part of the three boys was Jaden.

"Ughh, why", I thought to myself when I saw he was heading in our direction.

"Hey, Gabriella, Selena, Ashley, loser."

"Hi, Jaden", they all reply.

I roll my eyes and turn to face him.

"Hey fuckboy ", I said with a smile.
He looks shocked then his face softens and he laughs.

"You know, against my better judgement I like you loser, I have a feeling we'll be meeting a lot", he laughed.

And with that he walked away. I couldn't help but smile and when I turned to face my friends they were all looking at me with wide eyed.

"Wow Haven, I know you're beautiful but leave some boys for us."

Selena laughs.

"Oh, shutup Selena have u seen you three" I laugh back.

"Well I'm not interested, I'm already taken" Gabriella sighed dreamily.

"Ughh", Selena and Ashley groan in unison.

"Actually I'm surprised it took you this long to bring him up", Ashley laughed.

"I know right", says Selena.

"His name is Stefan". Gabriella says dreamily.

The warning bell rings successfully cutting Gabriella off to Selena and Ashley's delight. They try to hide their smirks as we all jump up. I look around and realize almost everyone has cleared out of the lunchroom so we all quickly head to our classes.

I had history with Gabriella now so we quickly headed to our lockers and walked to class together. While we were walking a boy runs up to her and grabs her from behind, covering her eyes.

"Guess who", he says with a smirk.

I'm guessing he's Stefan.

"Stefan"! Gabriella squeals.

Stefan uncovers her eyes and she spins around and they start attacking each other's lips, ugh.

"Umm I'll just go to class myself then", I say awkwardly as I start inching away.

"Sorry no, we've got to get going Stefan, but this is my new friend Haven. Haven meet Stefan, Stefan, Haven. I'll see you in art babe", she kisses him one last time and we head to class.

A/N I'm back finally lol thanks to Its_stephanieb and Vaselia_itz_perfect for inspiring me to update again I hope you guys like it. It'd mean a lot if u voted and commented.❤️