Lace Panties and Lots of Flirting

Previously:

"Well, I don't know if it matters to you Haven but it matters to me...you matter to me". The look on his face told me that not only had he made a revelation to me, he'd also made one to himself.

Wow, I matter to him. What does this mean to me, what does it mean for us?

~~~

I don't know how to reply to Jaden's confession. I open and close my mouth twice undoubtedly looking like I need air before I'm able to breathe out

"I matter to you"? quietly and thoughtfully.

He opens his mouth to speak but I continue.

"Jaden, what does that mean, what do you want that to change? I don't want to waste our time if we're just exchanging empty promises". I look into his eyes like I'm trying to see into his soul.

"Honestly, I've never done this type of thing before." He looks thoughtful like he's searching for an answer.

" Right now all I'm really asking for is a chance to prove that I want to be with you and only you".

"I think I can give you that"' I smile.

"I just hope this doesn't turn out to be a mistake", I add the last part more to myself than to him.

We both pause for a second letting it all sink in.

"I hope so too Haven".

~~~

Now that our much needed talk is behind us Jaden and I try to go to bed. As he heads to the couch sighing every two seconds. I watch him with a smirk until finally when he's about to sigh for the 19th time I laugh.

"We can share the bed Jaden, there's obviously not enough air for you over there".

Before I even finish my sentence he's already turned around and heading for the bed with a huge smile on his face, he jumps in the bed almost causing me to fly off and gets under the covers with a cheeky smile.

I crawl under the covers on the other side of the bed and it isn't until it's too late that I realize I may have just given Jaden I nice long view of my black lace panties. I feel my face heat up and as I turn around the look on his face tells me I'm right.

"Nice", is all he says as he sends me a wink.

At first I'm super embarrassed but I decide to play it cool and have some fun.

"Oh, you saw my panties"? I ask nonchalantly.

Now that I'm not embarrassed it seems to be throwing Jaden off; exactly what I'm going for.

"Uh, yea"?

"Oh, I guess it's a good thing I decided to keep them on instead of sleeping with them off...like I usually do", I say all low and sexy like I see in movies.

His mouth drops open and he seems at a loss for words until finally he mutters

"Oh...wow", he doesn't even try to hide the fact that he seems to be lost in his most likely explicit thoughts, I wonder what he's thinking about.

Jaden pov

Whoa, she normally doesn't sleep in panties? After those words left her mouth it took a few seconds for them to sink in but they've undoubtedly turned me on now that they have.

I wish I didn't sleep with Bianci, then maybe by now I could be taking advantage of our night together to do all the things I've been thinking about doing to her since her first day at lunch.

She's so beautiful I really wish she was mine. In this moment; with her hair all tied up and no makeup she looks her prettiest to me.

Haven pov

"What did you say"? I ask him; blushing.

"Wh-what? What'd I say"? He's snapped out of his trance.

"Something about me being beautiful", I try to keep the blush off my cheeks but blatantly fail.

"Oh no, I said that out loud"? He face palms.

I just smile and don't talk about it anymore.

"We both clearly can't sleep so do you wanna play a game"? I ask.

"Yea, sure. How about twenty questions"?

"That's what I was thinking, you go first", I say.

"Okay, umm what's your full name"? He asks.

"Haven Andrea-Marie Johnson", I reply.

"Wow, that's cute", he flirts with a cheeky wink sent my way.

"Haha, thanks. Okay before my turn you have to answer the question you asked me too".

"Okay, my full name is Jaden...Do I have to answer"? All of a sudden he looks super embarrassed.

"Yes, what could possibly be so bad about your name"?

"Okay fine, my full name is Jaden.....Bartholomew Browning", he puts his head down clearly embarrassed.

"B-B-Bartholomew"? I try to hold in my laugh but I fail badly and before I know it my stomach is cramping up and there're tears in my eyes. I just relieved some serious stress with a good laugh like that.

When I finally stop laughing I realize that Jaden is turned away from me. I start to feel bad and tap his shoulder, he doesn't reply so I tap him again, when he ignores me once again I do what I have to do.

I put one leg over his side and keep the other one on my side. I bend forward so my face is in front of his and apologize.

"Jadenn, I'm sorry I shouldn't have laughed at your middle name, you're obviously already scarred by it and I just mad it worse. I'm sorry boo". I held is face in my hands and gave my most heartfelt apology.

I see a little smile starting to grow on his face.

"I forgive you...just a bit, but if I get a kiss I'll forgive you completely".

He's such a flirt but regardless I lean in and give him a light kiss on the cheek.

"You're such a tease", he groans.

I smirk and as I go to climb off him he grabs me suddenly and presses our lips together.

At first I'm shocked but then I get into it and start to get into it. The kiss starts to get passionate and soon Jaden is on top of me, holding himself up on his elbows so he's not crushing me. I put my hand under his shirt and feel his abs.

He starts to press light kisses to my neck and I struggle to keep my moans in, occasionally letting some slip out.

After a bit I start to feel something press into my lower thigh and it takes a few seconds for me to realize what it is. When I do I decide that we should stop now before it gets farther than I'd like.

So I pull away panting for air and we just look into each others' eyes for a moment before he pushes a stray hair off my forehead tenderly and rolls off me.

We continue our game for a while before we both start to nod off.

"Goodnight Jadey", I say sleepily.

"Goodnight babe", he replies before we both slowly fall asleep peacefully.

A/N I hope you enjoyed the chapter.Thanks for commenting and voting <3

When two worlds collideOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara