Camila said she was down and she'll talk to Mason about it. "Make it a triple date and invite Sam and Owen." Dani called us out.

Carolynn and Camila broke their necks to me. "What does she mean?" Camila asked confused.

I can see their minds going a thousand miles an hour with different scenarios.

"I don't know what she's talking about it. Owen and I are just mates." I try to tell them.

"That's not what Owen told me." I look up at Dani with wide eyes.

Was she just fucking with me? "What did Owen say to you?" I ask her.

Curiosity was laced in my voice. "Just that you two went to the movies alone." Camila and Carolynn dropped their jaws towards me.

"You didn't tell me you went on a date with him." I could feel my face turn red a little bit.

"We didn't go on a date. I go to the movies alone with Mason and Andrew all the time." I try to point it out.

They all give me the same exact look like I'm stupid. It made me nervous to what they had to say.

"That's different cause they're your best friends. You like Owen." Camila called me out.

I instantly look back down at Dani's nails since I'm almost done.

"Camila has a point. We can all see it." Carolynn told me, basically saying it was obvious.

"Yeah, everyone but Owen." Dani laughed to herself. It was nice getting this stuff out.

Carolynn looked at me as she got done with the nails she was working on.

"When are you going to tell him you like him?" She asked. Carolynn is super sweet.

She's already like the mom slash older sister figure of the group. You can tell her things and she won't go behind your back.

"I would. But I don't think he has the same feelings back." I pout.

Dani started shaking her head while Camila sighed. "You never know until you never put yourself out there." Carolynn spoke.

Even if I did put myself out there, I didn't want to ruin our relationship.

We have such a great friendship, I don't want to make it awkward or anything.

But then again, you only live once. So why not try to do it.

When we finish our nails, we wait for them to dry. And when they dried, we did face masks.

When Love, Simon finished, we turned on Grease. When the movie came on, we sang almost every song.

They got quiet when Hopelessly Devoted to You came on because they wanted to hear me sing to it.

It's like they were all memorized by it. When Grease Lightening came on, Dani and I both stood up to do the dance.

Carolynn filmed us while Camila watched from the couch.

When the song finished, we jumped on the couch in a fit of giggles.

I loved having this girls night with them. We're definitely going to have to do more.

About halfway through Never Been Kissed, I was getting a phone call. I look down to see Owen's name.

"Who is it?" Dani asked looking at me. "Owen." I answer to make sure he's okay.

"Hi, Owen. What are you doing?" I ask pulling it to my ear.

I could hear the music playing in the background with a lot of chatter. "I'm fucking wasted." He slurred to me.

I just shake my head as I look at the girls. I didn't want to be on here for too long.

Not if he doesn't need anything. "Is there any reason why you actually called?" I ask putting it on speaker.

"I just fucking miss you, Sam." I could feel my face heat up. Dani grabbed onto Camilas arms and covered her mouth.

"I miss you too, Owen. Go have fun with the guys, I'll see you later." It took me a few minutes to push him off the phone.

When I hang up the phone, I give them a stern look. "Don't you dare say anything." Dani rose her hands up in defense as Carolynn turned the movie back on.

We watched the other two movies with no interruptions. Right when pitch perfect ended, the door busted open.

I look over to see Charlie stumbling in. "There's my favorite girls." He slurred.

He staggered over towards me and laid on the couch. Slowly after, they all came inside.

Jeremy was holding up Mason so I shot up to help. I went over towards Owen.

I went over and wrapped my arms around him. He looked over and smiled towards me. "You smell so good, Sam." I laugh as I sit him on the couch.

"You want some water?" I ask bending down in front of his face.

"If you mean alcohol, then yes." I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

I grab him a water bottle, forcing him to drink it. We realized it was late so we were going to get everyone to sleep.

I helped Owen up to my room and he changed out of his clothes. He climbed into my bed while I did the same.

We laid in the bed, facing each other. "You're really pretty, Sam." He flirts with me.

"You're just drunk." I whisper to him. He blinks and shakes his head. "You're more than pretty. Gorgeous even." I blushed.

I just sigh as I look at him. I put a piece of hair behind his ear while looking at his green eyes.

"Get some rest, Owen. You're going to be super hungover tomorrow." He nods his head slowly.

"Only if you cuddle with me." I couldn't say no. So he wrapped his arms around me.

It's been a long day so I quickly fell asleep in his arms.

I could get used to this.