~You're My World~

TW: descriptions of blood, gore, and implied sexual assault/harassment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got through morning lessons as per usual, nothing out of the ordinary. I stayed in the classroom for lunch again. Of course, the same five of my classmates from yesterday stayed with me. I suppose this is what Dad meant when he said that I would have no choice of having friends or not. These people seemed to have claimed me as one of their own and dubbed me "Team Baby", whatever that means.

Lunch had finished up and the rest of the class came into the room. Everyone sat down in their seats just in time for Dad to come in. "Today we're going to an off-campus training ground. We will be taking a bus to get there. You may wear your costumes if you want or just your gym uniforms, I don't care. Meet me outside in fifteen minutes." He then walked back out.

Shoji-san handed me my case and I went and got changed. Daisuke and I reached the meeting point, the service animal leading me straight to my father. "Hey, Dad. Which site are we going to?" I asked under my breath, just loud enough for him to hear. I didn't know if any others were there so I didn't want anyone else to hear me. "U.S.J., 13 is going to meet us there along with All Might." "All Might? Really? Can't we have someone a bit less annoying?" I grumbled, hearing my dad stifle a laugh. "Unfortunately, he's who we're stuck with. Sorry, kid."

At this point, everyone else had arrived and Iida started trying to get us on the bus in an orderly fashion. From what I could tell, his plan failed. To everyone's surprise, Bakugo was the one to help me into the bus. He had me sit next to him. I allowed Asui-san, who insisted we all call her Tsu-chan, to hold onto Daisuke for the ride.

I had zoned out for a bit of the conversation, but what caught my attention was something that
Tsu-chan said. "Come to think of it, your quirk is a lot like All Might's, Midoriya-san." The boy panicked a bit at her statement, saying something about it just being similar or whatever until Kaminari-kun spoke up. "You do have a point, Tsu-chan, but the difference is that All Might doesn't break his bones. If we're talking who's quirk is best for going pro, it'd be Bakugo-san and Todoroki-san."

"Yeah but Bakugo-san is always angry, so he'll never be that popular," Tsu-chan said bluntly. I lost my shit at that one, laughing like a maniac as Bakugo started screaming at the two. "What did you say frog face? I'll kill you!" He yelled, now standing up and leaning on the railing in front of us. "I don't know, man. It's kinda telling that we've only known each other for a few days yet everyone knows your personality is flaming trash mixed with garbage." Kaminari commented. I started laughing even harder, these two aren't even wrong.

Before Bakugo had the chance to retaliate, the bus came to a stop. "Hey, hey, quit it. We're here." Dad called from the front of the bus. Bakugo helped me down the steps of the bus, bringing me outside. "Daisuke, go to (y/n)-kun, kero." Tsu-chan released Daisuke's handle, allowing the dog to trot over to me. Grabbing onto the bar attached to his vest, we followed everyone inside.

~~~woot woot 13 is enby icon~~~

"Welcome, students! I am No.13, I'm a rescue hero! Today, I will be helping with your training. We will be doing rescue training." 13 spoke in a cheery voice. Dad interrupted them briefly. "13, where's All Might, isn't he meant to join us today?" Dad asked the marshmallow-astronaut-person. "Unfortunately, he will not be able to join today. He's staying at the school for now." They answered before turning back to the class and continuing their long explanation of today's plan.

I started to feel that something was off about the building. I wasn't the only one. Daisuke began growling loudly facing the plaza below. "Aizawa-sensei, Daisuke is growling. Something isn't right. Everyone stand back and stick together please." I called my father and classmates. A good thing I did because I heard the shouting of my classmates, finally receiving context from one of Kirishima-kum's questions.