~PTSD and Social Interaction~

(Y/n)'s POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n), Daisuke is ready to leave, are you?" Papa shouted to me from the doorway. I rushed down the stairs, grabbed my bag, and put my school shoes in it. "Ready, Papa! Did Dad already leave?" "Yeah, Sho' left early so he could finish up some paperwork before classes started. We're still going to be thirty minutes early anyways, that okay?" Papa asked as he locked the front door. "That's fine."

We walked down the porch steps and got into the car, putting Daisuke in the back seat and driving off. A fifteen-minute car ride later and we pull into the teacher's parking lot. Our usual routine, scanning our passes at the gate and walking in, going up and into the teacher's lounge.

"Good morning everyone! Look who's finally an official student!" Papa announces to the staff members in the room. I had gotten in on recommendation since my dads worked there. I punched 'Zashi in the arm and walked in, leaving him to whine in pain.

"Is Dad in here or did he go to the classroom already?" I asked no one in particular. "Hey (y/n)! Aizawa's here, he's passed out on the sofa." Snipe replied to my aimless question. "Thanks, Snipe."

Daisuke walked me over to the couch where Dad was laying and sat next to me. I leaned down and started lightly shaking the coffee addict. "Dad, Dad, father, sleep-deprived creature, coffee addict, caterpillar, scarf man, cryptic thing, savior, the man who rescued me, night goblin, cat lover, Aizawa, Shota, Sho', Eraserhead, Aizawa-sensei," I groaned in annoyance. A smirk grew on my lips as I found my best idea. "I'll call Aunt Emi if you don't wake up right now-" "(Y/n), you know I love you, but if you call Emi I swear to God!" "(Y/n), I suggest running!" Papa called to me. "Crap- Dad, no! I'm sorry! I won't call her, I promise! Please- no- hecc- AUNTIE HELP!" I yelled out, noticing Nemuri's laugh.

She didn't help me. I tripped over the coffee table and Dad caught me in his scarf. Bruh moment. :/

"Take Daisuke and head to the classroom, the first bell is in five minutes. I'll be there soon." That is all Dad said before I heard him walk away toward his desk. I saluted to him in response. "Daisuke, come. Dad's room." I instructed, and he led the way.

A minute later, I reached the classroom door. Daisuke stopped in front of it, to which I also paused. "What is it Daisuke? The door is open, why did we stop?" I questioned the border collie. I then heard a small gasp and then a figure darted past me over to the service animal.

"Such a cute puppy! Daisuke is his name? That's adorable!" A girl's voice cheered. "Yes, he's my service dog. I must ask that you refrain from petting or talking to him as it could distract him from his job. Now, is there something in the doorway? He stopped me before we could walk in." I told the girl. She backed away from Daisuke. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize! I'm Ashido Mina. And yeah, there was someone in the doorway before. You can come in now though." Ashido told me. I thanked her, walking into the classroom and sitting against the wall behind the podium.

The bell rang but I knew there were still people standing around the room and chatting. A smirk crossed my face as I heard someone shriek in the doorway. "If you're just here to make friends you can leave. It took you all eight seconds to shut up, that's not gonna work. I'm Aizawa Shota, your homeroom teacher." My father spoke sternly, walking to the podium in front of me.

"(Y/n), why are you back here?" He asked me. "I don't know where my desk is, neither does Daisuke. I just figured I'd sit in my usual spot." I replied nonchalantly as I stood up. I heard him sigh. "Your seat is in the back, next to Todoroki. Todoroki, can you come here?" He called for the student. Soon, a boy stood in front of me, confused as ever.

"Can you please lead (Y/n) to her desk?" Dad asked the boy. I assume Todoroki nodded because he started walking away. "Daisuke, follow," Dad told the dog, who then began walking me forward. I reached my desk and sat down, Daisuke sitting next to me.